Fernando Torres

Im glad that we finally got a managar that puts pressure on the players. I think our past managers have been WAAAY to soft on the point. I mean Torres could bacially play worse than shit and he could still be sure to start the next game AND get praised by the manager. Those days are gone :getin:

EDIT: This was supposed to be written in the KDB thread, but it works here too. I fully support Mourinhos desicion on leaving out KDB, if thats the expression he has got on him.

I have a Torres mini kit in the back of my car. Normally I have the normal side of the kit (like this) showing towards the rear window, but I've turned it around to show the TORRES 9 part of the shirt. Since I've done that, he's been sent off and suffered knee ligament damage. It's like some kind of voodoo doll!

buy another one, hopefully he ll go then... :)

Torres spotted with his kids at McDonald's

1381609_535665396510328_1740833323_n.jpg[/quote

Is this real? Where did the picture come from?

Any news of his injury he was JUST looking fairly positive again?

According to the latest Blues news, neither Fernando nor Ashley are likely to make it for the Cardiff match. Still, things could change tomorrow.