Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Fernando Torres

BlueLion.
Followers 2

I wonder how long it will take for 'reliable' info regarding what percentage of his wages we're still going to be paying him.

40%.. 50%.. 60%..

The Guardian said they're paying £15m over the 2 years for him... If that's the case then they're covering 75% of his wages (assuming he earns £10m a year).

• Like 2
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can proudly confirm I made some personal attempt to get him out of Chelsea. Went to the Wolfsburg game in Constance today and tried to convince them to buy Torres. tried everything from screaming to

In the 90s Blackburn was the first club to win the Premiership after a serious money injection. They called it "winning with a credit card". Credit cards are made out of plastic therefore Blackburn fa

Being shit on purpose to deflect criticism from his teammates and manager ... Because he's the hero Chelsea deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Bec

Posted Images

I wonder how long it will take for 'reliable' info regarding what percentage of his wages we're still going to be paying him.

40%.. 50%.. 60%..

Maybe when Milan announce the signing? If they've got themselves a bargain by getting him on a free with us paying a good part of his wages I'm pretty sure they will let us know and even if it turns out he really did take the pay cut with us not paying him a dime, like the Telegraph are reporting, it will come out eventually because it will instantly make him more popular among the Milan fans if they know he wanted to join them so desperately.

you know what's the best part of this business?

I'M AN INTER FAN!!!!!!!! Double satisfaction!

I hate AC Milan more than I hate any English team...

Excuse me while I'll run around the block naked, brb.

seekall.png?w=604

Glad this sad chapter is over. However I am disappointed they we are opting for Remy as replacement. We really need a world class striker as Costa is injury prone. I don't see Remy being any better than Demba Ba.

Not world class, but someone on Bony level would be truly amazing.

seekall.png?w=604

Oh I've noticed that about you since the first time you were here, but thanks for drawing it for us ;)

yesterday a guy here mentioned the same, me and my girlfriends say things like this all the time. All guys here know me already, so yeah... but thanks for being so rude :)

• Like 1

you know what's the best part of this business?

I'M AN INTER FAN!!!!!!!! Double satisfaction!

I hate AC Milan more than I hate any English team...

Excuse me while I'll run around the block naked, brb.

254.jpeg

• Like 1

oh I should edit my post because according to some guy I'm seeking attention.

Which is probably why I talked about this for 10 minutes with my female dentist today and used the same expression, saying if she could excuse me while I went running naked around to celebrate it.

I'm fed up with those people that think only men can make certain jokes. To the hell with this fucking sexism, they can all fuck off.

He is new, doesn't understand the rules around here. Let him have this one. We can stone him if it happens again though.

But i agree with Viper :lol:

• Like 2

oh I should edit my post because according to some guy I'm seeking attention.

Which is probably why I talked about this for 10 minutes with my female dentist today and used the same expression, saying if she could excuse me while I went running naked around to celebrate it.

I'm fed up with those people that think only men can make certain jokes. To the hell with this fucking sexism, they can all fuck off.

Don't let them get to you Barb. Water off a ducks back :).

• Like 1