Fernando Torres

If it was Sturridge or Kalou yesterday who had the same performance, they wouldn't have got praised for it, they would have got abused for missing an easy chance and for getting themself's sent off, and some say that the "abuse" Torres get's is shocking, unreal!!!

Spot on, I remember I think against United(3-3) Sturridge got us off to a good start after getting Evans to score an own goal. We took a 3-0 lead in that match and than Sturridge gave a penalty away later all positive things were forgotten about that performance and people were having a go at him for giving away a penalty that made the score (3-1) while the rest of the defenders including Ivanovic(who also gave away a penalty) didn't get as much criticism.

The Premier League club are irritated that they still have not been notified by the Football Association as to whether Torres will be charged with violent conduct.

In theory, the FA has until 6pm on Tuesday to announce the decision of its three-man panel of former referees under what is supposed to be a new fast-track approach for dealing with such extraordinary incidents.

That means Torres could be informed that he will face a charge less than two hours before the kick-off of Chelsea’s crucial Champions Leaguetie away against Steaua Bucharest on Tuesday night.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10345822/Fernando-Torress-ban-for-clash-with-Jan-Vertonghen-in-Chelsea-draw-with-Spurs-may-be-extended-to-four-games.html

Vertoghen conned against us in that play and strip an Aston Villa's player trying (and failing) to prevent him from scoring. If anything he's showed much less fair play than Torres did, as what Fernando did is more about lack of fair play/respect than violence. The pictures make it much worse than the video does. Fernando touched him for a second - something stupid - but much less unfair and dishonest than taking a player's clothes off and pretending to have been hit in the face.

I can accept if Fernando get a ban (although I disagree) but the FA will have to have some cojones to not do anything about Vertoghen as well

Fernando did is more about lack of fair play/respect than violence.

Today I learned scratching people in the face is lack of fair play

Pulling down pants is violence

U wot m8? Did you even think about the bullshit you just wrote?

Imagine what some of our fans would think of Dennis Wise. :halo: If they react like this (passionately putting forward their 'objective' views to seem superior? :ph34r: ) because of a petty scratch, people would be calling for Wise to get the electric chair after every game!

Torres has really done very little. The amount of noise it's generating on this forum is shocking. You support Chelsea so act like it.

This. I've been finding so many ways to put it properly, and you've done it perfectly. kudos.

Fernando did is more about lack of fair play/respect than violence.

Today I learned scratching people in the face is lack of fair play

Pulling down pants is violence

U wot m8? Did you even think about the bullshit you just wrote?

you're normally on my ignore list because of the amount of shit you say, but as I wasn't logged when I came here, I saw this and I'm bored waiting the match, so why not answer some nonsense, right? I said

"if anything he's showed much less fair play than Torres did, as what Fernando did is more about lack of fair play/respect than violence"

then I said:

"Fernando touched him for a second - something stupid - but much less unfair and dishonest than taking a player's clothes off and pretending to have been hit in the face."

do you know the word 'less' by any chance? I categorized both things as lack of fair play and disrespect. One less than the other, while disregarding Torres' actions as violent. So go learn how to read before trying to sound smart.

Here's what the FA had to say about the matter:

"The FA will take no action against Chelsea’s Fernando Torres in relation to an incident involving Tottenham Hotspur's Jan Vertonghen which occurred in the 50th minute of their match on Saturday 28 September 2013. In these particular circumstances, in line with The FA’s policy on when retrospective action may be taken, reviewed this summer by the game’s stakeholders (the Premier League, the Football League, the Professional Footballers’ Association, the League Managers’ Association, Professional Game Match Officials Limited and the National Game), no action may be taken."

Meaning they didn't think it was violent because well, it wasn't. Now I wonder how some people here thought it was worth a red card... but well, subjective matter is subjective.

you're normally on my ignore list because of the amount of shit you say, but as I wasn't logged when I came here, I saw this and I'm bored waiting the match, so why not answer some nonsense, right? I said

"if anything he's showed much less fair play than Torres did, as what Fernando did is more about lack of fair play/respect than violence"

then I said:

"Fernando touched him for a second - something stupid - but much less unfair and dishonest than taking a player's clothes off and pretending to have been hit in the face."

do you know the word 'less' by any chance? I categorized both things as lack of fair play and disrespect. One less than the other, while disregarding Torres' actions as violent.

Here's what the FA had to say about the matter:

"The FA will take no action against Chelsea’s Fernando Torres in relation to an incident involving Tottenham Hotspur's Jan Vertonghen which occurred in the 50th minute of their match on Saturday 28 September 2013."

Meaning they didn't think it was violent because well, it wasn't.

You are pissing up the wrong tree, some things and people are better left alone.