BlueLion.
Followers 2

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can proudly confirm I made some personal attempt to get him out of Chelsea. Went to the Wolfsburg game in Constance today and tried to convince them to buy Torres. tried everything from screaming to

In the 90s Blackburn was the first club to win the Premiership after a serious money injection. They called it "winning with a credit card". Credit cards are made out of plastic therefore Blackburn fa

Being shit on purpose to deflect criticism from his teammates and manager ... Because he's the hero Chelsea deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Bec

Posted Images

He won't be coming back is the whole point here.

Won't he, though? Has his contract been terminated? If not then he returns back in two years, right?

I think they could be since this is a loan and not a transfer, hence they won't be paying any fees.

Why not then just rip up his contract and let him go for free?

Won't he, though? Has his contract been terminated? If not then he returns back in two years, right?

His contract with Chelsea ends after 2 years. He will be a free agent immediately after his loan with Milan.

Chelsea are done with him essentially.

• Like 3

His contract with Chelsea ends after 2 years. He will be a free agent immediately after his loan with Milan.

Chelsea are done with him essentially.

Ah, ok.

Is it just me that's disappointed it's only a loan (even if when he comes back he'll be a free agent?). Strange deal but whatever.

Torres is gone!!!!!!!!

I'm more concerned at the terms of the loan. If we're subsidizing his wages I will be mildly disappointed.

• Like 1

Guys..

• The Milan Channel - AC Milan's official television station - is reporting tonight that Fernando Torres will arrive in Italy on Saturday morning to undergo a medical with the Rossoneri. It's claimed that the 30-year-old has agreed to the transfer, and has waived a payout he was owed by Chelsea in order to push it through..
I love this guy..

bet we're still paying at least 40% of his wages..

According to the Telegraph, we're not paying him anything.

When the two-year loan ends his contract with Chelsea would have expired. So, NO, he won't return. He's gone for good.

• Like 1

Hope so if he did have 2 years left in his contract the 2 years loan will finish and we'd just need to beg Mourinho not to renew his contract.

No way in hell his contract will be renewed.

• Like 1

Is it just me that's disappointed it's only a loan (even if when he comes back he'll be a free agent?). Strange deal but whatever.

Torres is gone!!!!!!!!

2 year loan, what the hell?

It doesn’t really make a difference whether it’s a loan till his contract expires or if he’s off for good because the transfer fee on a permanent transfer would have been a very small one either way.

If it’s true he agreed not to have a severance package like it was rumored earlier today, it’s a really good deal for the club. By going out on loan his wages will be off the books completely but the fee amortization of £9.1m a year will continue till 2016. I think it’s better that way than it would’ve been if he’d gone for £10m and gotten a £6m severance like was reported in the last couple of days, that way the club would’ve made a £17m loss on him this year and then gotten him off the books completely but now it will be a smoother landing with the loss shared between the 14/15 and 15/16 seasons.

Anyway at the moment I don't care about the details of the transfer as long as it means he's gone and is never coming back, the nightmare is finally over. Time to go out and celebrate, next time I'm planning on being sober will be on Monday when my university studies continue. :blue scalf: :beer: :woo: :drunk::dunce::yay:

• Like 2