Fernando Torres

The only two teams he can go realistically are Monaco and Atletico...

Probably moreso Atletico, since I don't think he wants to go to another foreign country again at his age.

Oh shit, he's at it again. His customary end of season "I'll be better next season, I promise" speech:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8716469/Fernando-Torres-delighted-with-form-for-Chelsea

"Fernando Torres believes he is getting back to being the player that prompted Chelsea to part with £50m to bring him to the club.

"It's been a good season for me," Torres told Chelsea TV. "Top scorer in the team, winning a trophy, scoring in the final. Things are becoming normal."

Winning the Europa League and qualifying for the Champions League provides a positive conclusion to what has been a turbulent season for Chelsea, who were in contention for seven trophies at the beginning of the campaign.

"We were expecting to win much more this season," said Torres. "We were playing for finals and it's not been easy.

"At the end I think we can say it's a good season, but we're looking forward to the next one." "

I'll tell you what he's like, the last guy to leave at a party. No matter how many hints he gets, he just won't leave. Despite the obvious, despite the fact the majority of his goals have come against poor opposition.

It's like he has to say these things ("top scorer in the team, winning a trophy, scoring in the final") to make people believe he should stay. That he's worth 175k a week...well, no Mr. Torres. You're not worth 175k a week, nowhere near it.

He can say all this crap all over again for the next couple of weeks, I really hope that as soon as José arrives, he's out the door!

History repeating itself,

Now is our last chance to sell him, the amount he generates with the sale doesn't matter - allow him to go on a free if that's what it takes as long as some other club is stuck paying his wages for the next 3 years.

Does anyone without the memory of a goldfish actually expect him to get better as he enters his 30's, a player who spends more time losing the ball and falling to the ground than keeping possession.

Fair play to Floppes - he played the biggest part in us winning the Europa League! Congratulations to him for that but it's far too late - he has been by far the most disruptive onfield influence we've had on over the last decade and as soon as we sign a big name that displaces him from the team I'd fully expect to throw his toys out - just like he did after the CL Final or at Liverpool.

Some part of me wants him to stay because he's a nice guy but I can't ever forget those 2 1/2 years of me absolutely filled with anger and frustration at his pathetic performances on the pitch, all those goalless streaks, Carlo getting the sack etc If an offer comes in, we have to take it.

Would honestly keep him as a good luck charm cuz all he does is win. Hahahaha

But in all seriousness,, HELL NO! The guy has got to go. Hoping that somebody, anybody will want this guy. But in the end I honestly don't see him leaving because Roman will most definately want to prove his critics wrong.

These owners have got massive egos, and I know he wants to get the most on field production he can from Torres even though we've made all that £50 million back from him commercially.

Thing I always wonder is if RA would listen to JM if he said he doesn't want him?? Cuz i could see this as the Sheva scenario playing out all over again. Wouldn't you agree?

He and Benitez would be perfect for Monaco.Rafa would have the opportunity to spend big and Torres could be the main man there and have a team built around him.

Honestly,it could turn out to be a successful move but I guess its highly unlikely that it will happen.