Fernando Torres

Yeah and while we are at it. we should also provide him with his own personal chef,nanny,dish washer,bathroom cleaner and of-course a personal maid whose specific duties involves wiping his ass and tying his shoe laces..

So.. Rafa Benitez? :lol:

Ridiculous. Does he also need us to pay him a bunch of russian prostitutes to play decently ?

nah Mexican hookers serve that purpose better :lol: What's more ridiculous is the fact that some posters are actually cosigning with the decision.

My guess for their reason why, anything to get him to score many, many goals..

Eto'o, David villa, Henry, RVN to name a few didn't require the assistance of a personal trainer in order to "score many many goals" in their prime. season after season. I am still struggling to come to terms with the lack of creativity argument cited for his inability to even get the fundamentals of football, such as ball control,shooting and off and on the ball movement, right last season now THIS. What's next,. . .Human growth hormone replacement surgery and a new brain transplant to help him rediscover his form

He'll be responsible for all players, given that most of us have little or not knowledge and experience in football medicine I don't see how we can be for or against hiring him.

All the sources clearly cited Torres as the major reason for the new personal trainers appointment.

Here's what the original Spanish article said, I trust it more than anything the English press publish.

Ahora su misión será encargarse de tener en buen estado a jugadores como Terry, Drogba y Lampard.

Google tranlate: Now his mission is to take care of good players like Terry, Drogba and Lampard.

Whether him being Torres' personal coach was a big factor or not is irrelevant as he'll now work for the fitness of all Chelsea players. And even if it was I don't see what's wrong with supporting a 50m investment before it collapses, because no matter what you think of his performances for us it still has not collapsed.

Ortega was jobless and the club hired him for the entire squad.

But of course the media will try to twist it in some stupid way. Just like if we had hired Benitez as coach, they would have said it was because he got the best out of Torres... SMH.