Fernando Torres

Since there has been rampant speculation on Falcao on the transfer forum, I'll jump in the fray with a little reckless speculating here -- according to O Jogo (and depending on the translation and interpretation of the article and what is the credibility of O Jogo?). It's Torres who Falcao is replacing and not Drogba. And it's likely that Falcao will come only if Chelsea can find a buyer for Torres. I'm not going to sweat over this for now.

But if there is even a whiff of truth to this...selling on a player like Torres after only 4 months of football? Seriously, this would be mind-boggling. I hope the article is complete rubbish but I'd be disappointed if AVB already sees Torres as an obstacle rather than as a player he can bring back to form.

O Jogo

The thing is AVB will surely play a system which will be faster and with a midfield that will supply the forwards. Which is exactly what many of us said Torres needs. So instead of benefiting from the new system, Chelsea are going to sell him? Head-scratching in terms of football and finance. But I suppose if it's a case of what the new coach wants, it's what is going to happen.

Since there has been rampant speculation on Falcao on the transfer forum, I'll jump in the fray with a little reckless speculating here -- according to O Jogo (and depending on the translation and interpretation of the article and what is the credibility of O Jogo?). It's Torres who Falcao is replacing and not Drogba. And it's likely that Falcao will come only if Chelsea can find a buyer for Torres. I'm not going to sweat over this for now.

But if there is even a whiff of truth to this...selling on a player like Torres after only 4 months of football? Seriously, this would be mind-boggling. I hope the article is complete rubbish but I'd be disappointed if AVB already sees Torres as an obstacle rather than as a player he can bring back to form.

O Jogo

I can only see it on tribal football so most likely bolax

I must be honest, Fernando Torres is not likable player to me. I can't expalin why. Probably he is not type of player that I prefer. And I think he is overpriced. I think that was better to wait till summer and than use that 60 mils of euros and bring two good player to club for that price.