Fernando Torres

In the 90s Blackburn was the first club to win the Premiership after a serious money injection. They called it "winning with a credit card". Credit cards are made out of plastic therefore Blackburn fans were called "plastics". Fast foward a decade and Chelsea are cahsed up and the term had evolved since Rover's glory days. The term is now used to refer to glory hunting fans that only support the club after winning trophies and would probably stop being fans once the club stopped being succesful.

It has nothing to do with slating the blonde goal assassin. We as fans have every right to call this bastard out for not performing, we are the ones that pay £50 on matchday, $50 a month for cable television, get the trains to away games, put in hours of traveling to get to England, wake up at ungodly hours to watch on the TV, just to watch an apathetic blond millionare meander around a pitch for 90 mins .

He cost £50 million pounds initially. He cost £175,000 p/w. He has been here for just under two years and that equal a mighty some of £18.2 million in those two years. Almost £70 million for a guy that has scored an almight 26 goals for the club; that's almost £2.5 million per goal. That's more money that me you will ever see put together. All this money for a guy that obviously doesn't give two fucks about this club or it's supporters. For the longest time he received an incredible amount of support even more support than a lot of great serving players received. And for what?

Over 400 players have scored for Chelsea. Torres is the most expensive of them and he is ranked 88th...You might think that's not too bad but here look at the list: http://thechels.info/wiki/All-time_goalscorers

This guy wheres the same number as Osgood and Dixon. Players you can be proud of.

Because you can only like a post once, I will say it here: 1.000.000 billion likes to you, Spike.

@backstreet09 : Please, understand we don't have the same pink, dioptic - Torres is a god - glasses on like you. Sorry for that inconvenience. Ps: Do you scream his name in the heat of 'battle' too? lol :-)?

In the 90s Blackburn was the first club to win the Premiership after a serious money injection. They called it "winning with a credit card". Credit cards are made out of plastic therefore Blackburn fans were called "plastics". Fast foward a decade and Chelsea are cahsed up and the term had evolved since Rover's glory days. The term is now used to refer to glory hunting fans that only support the club after winning trophies and would probably stop being fans once the club stopped being succesful.

It has nothing to do with slating the blonde goal assassin. We as fans have every right to call this bastard out for not performing, we are the ones that pay £50 on matchday, $50 a month for cable television, get the trains to away games, put in hours of traveling to get to England, wake up at ungodly hours to watch on the TV, just to watch an apathetic blond millionare meander around a pitch for 90 mins .

He cost £50 million pounds initially. He cost £175,000 p/w. He has been here for just under two years and that equal a mighty some of £18.2 million in those two years. Almost £70 million for a guy that has scored an almight 26 goals for the club; that's almost £2.5 million per goal. That's more money that me you will ever see put together. All this money for a guy that obviously doesn't give two fucks about this club or it's supporters. For the longest time he received an incredible amount of support even more support than a lot of great serving players received. And for what?

Over 400 players have scored for Chelsea. Torres is the most expensive of them and he is ranked 88th...You might think that's not too bad but here look at the list: http://thechels.info/wiki/All-time_goalscorers

This guy wheres the same number as Osgood and Dixon. Players you can be proud of.

Very good post and points - well done mate :)

:clap:

Since plenty was already said about Ferda. Somehow, I feel obligated to ask one more question here.

Recently, I read:

Ferda has been backed by Rafa to improve on his current form. According to Rafa Ferda was ill against Swansea.

Now, if I may. If Ferda was ill, then why was he playing in that game ?

These idiotic excuses are nothing but another detriment for Rafa, I feel. How stupid is he ?

So many fans are against him & he comes up with these dribbles.

Please, excuse my criticism but he is shitting in his own nest, I feel.

That post alone shows why you're member of the month :)

Fucking spot-on!!!!

Since plenty was already said about Ferda. Somehow, I feel obligated to ask one more question here.

Recently, I read:

Ferda has been backed by Rafa to improve on his current form. According to Rafa Ferda was ill against Swansea.

Now, if I may. If Ferda was ill, then why was he playing in that game ?

These idiotic excuses are nothing but another detriment for Rafa, I feel. How stupid is he ?

So many fans are against him & he comes up with these dribbles.

Please, excuse my criticism but he is shitting in his own nest, I feel.

Exactly, Rafa came in, Torres scored a few goals - he's back everybody thought!

Actually, he wasnt!

So now Benitez has been trading on the premise that he is a Torres 'whisperer' (play on horse whisperer) and he's being let down by Goldibollox!

So Benitez, time to man-up and realise Fernando is only going to embarrass you, like he has done to 2 previous managers and hundreds of thousand fans. Put Torres where he belongs, on the bench!!!

DO NOT let him destroy CFC and you!!!!

Exactly, Rafa came in, Torres scored a few goals - he's back everybody thought!

Actually, he wasnt!

So now Benitez has been trading on the premise that he is a Torres 'whisperer' (play on horse whisperer) and he's being let down by Goldibollox!

So Benitez, time to man-up and realise Fernando is only going to embarrass you, like he has done to 2 previous managers and hundreds of thousand fans. Put Torres where he belongs, on the bench!!!

DO NOT let him destroy CFC and you!!!!

I too feel, if Rafa plays Torres, it ´ll be his demise.

However, I am not sure what´s behind all this shit about Freda. Sometimes, I feel like most of these recent managers are told to play him. There is so much crap going on with this club, sometimes I feel like crying out loud for some Saviour, Jesus to come & help the club.

I too feel, if Rafa plays Torres, it ´ll be his demise.

However, I am not sure what´s behind all this shit about Freda. Sometimes, I feel like most of these recent managers are told to play him. There is so much crap going on with this club, sometimes I feel like crying out loud for some Saviour, Jesus to come & help the club.

We need Clint Eastwood ...