Chelsea vs FC Nordsjaelland

BlueLion.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why the fuck isn't Rafa sacked yet

Mata, Oscar and Hazard fucking better do something in this match, the three amigos my ass...more like the three losers,lazy fucking overpaid cunts. why the fuck was Hazard laughing after the Juventus game???

if i read the word mazacar here one more time, i'm gonna shove my foot up your ass so high, all the way to the knees. these three fucking losers couldn't care less if we got relegated

the only three amigos that ever played for Chelsea were Terry, Lampard and Drogba. true Chelsea players who actually cared about the club

oh and Torres, you can suck my el Nino

We have to make sure we win... It will be the most stupid thing in the world if we turn up not giving a crap because we are probably out, then Shakhtar turn over JUVE, and we don't qualify because we dont beat nordsjaelland...

GET THE 3 POINTS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

I hope Rafa finds a way to win this match but it's looking very unlikely. Over the weekend Mourinho was under a lot of pressure at Real Madrid, after his side lost further grounds to league leaders Barcelona following their loss to Beits. Mourinho did something that was truly amazing, he offered to come out 10 minutes before his players would warm up to receive the boos and jeers he deserved but begged the fans to cheer the team to victory against their fiercest local rivals, surprisingly he received cheers from the fans.

Benitez is the exact opposite of Mourinho, he fails to acknowledge the fact that the fans have a right to air their displeasures. He fails to protect his players, making it hard for the players to "die" for the manager. He was totally wrong to blame the creative midfielders in public for being responsible for Torres' lack of goals. The team looks deflated, Benitez' man management and fans relation skills have been called into serious question once again.

Most probable scenario: Shakhtar beat Juve and we draw at home and Rafa gets sacked in the morning..

That would be a total pisstake. The way I would always have an agenda against Rafa would be crazy, I think I would catch a case haha.

We have to make sure we win... It will be the most stupid thing in the world if we turn up not giving a crap because we are probably out, then Shakhtar turn over JUVE, and we don't qualify because we dont beat nordsjaelland...

GET THE 3 POINTS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

Exactly Im not fussed so much if we go out as long as its due to the other result and not a fuck up from us.I want a performance to be proud of that you think 'hmm maybe things are turning' not a 'well they clearly didnt give a crap' on

Think Shakhtar have a player missing due to what happened in the other game..not sure who though.And Nords werent exactly a push over in that one they gave them a good go so dont expect a run around espically way we're playing.They'll no doubt score first and after about 10 chances from us and spend about 2 minutes running around clueless which Rafa waves his hands about to get across god knows what

Exactly Im not fussed so much if we go out as long as its due to the other result and not a fuck up from us.I want a performance to be proud of that you think 'hmm maybe things are turning' not a 'well they clearly didnt give a crap' on

Think Shakhtar have a player missing due to what happened in the other game..not sure who though.And Nords werent exactly a push over in that one they gave them a good go so dont expect a run around espically way we're playing.They'll no doubt score first and after about 10 chances from us and spend about 2 minutes running around clueless which Rafa waves his hands about to get across god knows what

Adriano, scored an immoral goal and got banned.

Adriano, scored an immoral goal and got banned.

And Marchisio will be suspended for Juventus too by the way. Have picked up 3 yellow cards in CL.

As for Adriano, he isn't Shakhtar's top scorer at all despite being the main striker. Mkhitaryan and Teixeira have scored way more than him this season.

@, since you are the stats man, what is the record for Shak vs Juve?

Even H2H record - P3 W1 D1 L1

That win and defeat for Juventus came in the UEFA Cup all the way back in 1976. And of course, they drew 1-1 back in October in the CL.

Edited by BluesMaster

I am also going to this one... I'll be honest, im not feeling my usual excitement about going to see the boys live, but hopefully it will be the game we can get back in winning ways, and it will be a very memorable night if somehow the impossible happenned and we qualified.

I hope Rafa finds a way to win this match but it's looking very unlikely. Over the weekend Mourinho was under a lot of pressure at Real Madrid, after his side lost further grounds to league leaders Barcelona following their loss to Beits. Mourinho did something that was truly amazing, he offered to come out 10 minutes before his players would warm up to receive the boos and jeers he deserved but begged the fans to cheer the team to victory against their fiercest local rivals, surprisingly he received cheers from the fans.

Benitez is the exact opposite of Mourinho, he fails to acknowledge the fact that the fans have a right to air their displeasures. He fails to protect his players, making it hard for the players to "die" for the manager. He was totally wrong to blame the creative midfielders in public for being responsible for Torres' lack of goals. The team looks deflated, Benitez' man management and fans relation skills have been called into serious question once again.

agree about Benitez wasnt the brightest move to suggest Ash and Lamps could move out /

@, since you are the stats man, what is the record for Shak vs Juve?

You can actually check out the H2H records of the teams that are in the Champions League via the Matchday Press Kits in here. It's not out yet for Matchday 6 but you can look at back at the previous matchdays or seasons.