Chelsea vs FC Nordsjaelland

BlueLion.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it won't get easier, with the games coming in 3 days rhythm. Rafa is probably right for blaming our lack of squad depth and rotation as a big problem, cos our slump very much started under RDM. Of course it hasn't helped that we replaced a decent manager with an average one.

With Lamps and Terry unlikely to return for this game it will be a tough game, but I think we got a chance to win this. Don't think Juventus will win in Donezk, but I do not think they will lose either, so the result won't even matter. Should have finished the job just after it began, but surrendering a 2- goal lead will always get punished.

For me our Champions league run this season is over. I'm ready to bet my money for the week on a draw in the Juve-Shaktar game. However, rest some players, no pressure, win it 1-0 and hope for the miracle.