Chelsea vs FC Nordsjaelland

BlueLion.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are Slovenian subtitles :lol:

Shakhtar player: We're optimistic about this match. It doesn't matter what kind of game it will be tommorow, everyone thinks we're in 16 teams which qualified, but we will walk on the pitch to win, because we play at home and our fans will support us.

Juve manager:

We must win this game, because it's really important game for us, especially for me. It's clear. We will play attacking from first minutes. Although Shakhtar already is in 16 qualified teams, but they won't let us win easily.

Rest assured these bitches will be parking the bus from 1st minute, looking for a draw!!

So? What about Toure?Alonso? Essien? Fellaini?

Fellaini is hardly a DM. Essien is a different player altogether, box-to-box midfielder. Toure and Alonso are just outstanding players.

Mikel is far from average. On top of that, we can't let Mikel walk out on a free. We are already slim in the midfield. Letting Mikel go would be stupid!!! Im not gona get into this discussion.

Looking forward to the game. First European night at the bridge! Need to attack from minute 1 to minute 90. Dunno what Rafa said at half time against West Ham, but i hope he doesnt do it again

Fellaini is hardly a DM. Essien is a different player altogether, box-to-box midfielder. Toure and Alonso are just outstanding players.

Mikel is far from average. On top of that, we can't let Mikel walk out on a free. We are already slim in the midfield. Letting Mikel go would be stupid!!!

For free? sure. But we need someone Better if we want to dominate the mid...

We must be the only club to put 3 defenders on the bench as well as a goalkeeper and defensive midifelder... *sigh*.

Yes, I'm sure Bertrand, Azpi or Mikel coming on could win us the game!!! <_<

Shakhtar Donetsk have won all their last 16 home games in all competition. Make it 17, please i beg you! I will personally ask Roman to gift every Donetsk player the best of Russians girls. :D

Shakhtar Donetsk have won all their last 16 home games in all competition. Make it 17, please i beg you! I will personally ask Roman to gift every Donetsk player the best of Russians girls. :D

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/dec/04/roman-abramovich-nickel-mine-norilsk

U know who this Nickel mine's gonna go to if Shakhtar win tonight and so do we.

There are Slovenian subtitles :lol:

Shakhtar player: We're optimistic about this match. It doesn't matter what kind of game it will be tommorow, everyone thinks we're in 16 teams which qualified, but we will walk on the pitch to win, because we play at home and our fans will support us.

Juve manager:

We must win this game, because it's really important game for us, especially for me. It's clear. We will play attacking from first minutes. Although Shakhtar already is in 16 qualified teams, but they won't let us win easily.

Thanks a lot mate! Shakhtar is strong at home, long may it continue!