Fernandinho Joins Man City

kellzfresh

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean you saw it been rubbished?

I think it was a made up twitter rumor.

Though it does have the look of a City signing. Could be potential cover if Yaya decides to g to ACoN.

still not answering my simple question... frustrating.

I'll spell it out for you: I THINK it was rubbished. NOT POSITIVE. If there were any truth to the quotes I'm sure we'd be reading about it all over the place.

• 4 months later...

Hopefully if indeed signed by Manchester City he'll turn out to be like all the other Brazilians they've bought in the past!

Looks like they'll be moving Yaya Toure on next season or after.

Looks like they'll be moving Yaya Toure on next season or after.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/9971838/Yaya-Toure-signs-new-contract-for-four-more-years-at-Manchester-City-to-take-him-through-to-2017.html

Yaya Toure signs new contract for four more years at Manchester City to take him through to 2017

Indeed.

City have been heavily rumoured to a switch to playing 4-3-3 next season, and this signing is probably just what they need in terms of relieving Yaya of any defensive responsibility. I'm expecting them to sign Cavani to.

They are basically creating a team reminisce of Mourinho's Chelsea.