Fernandinho Joins Man City

kellzfresh

The 27 year old shaktar donesk defensive midfielder is a good passer of the ball, with 90% pass completed and scored once in the champions league this season. Has a good shot from range, good tackler and a long range passer of the ball. His stats are as good as xabi alonso in the champions league. Wants to play in the premier league and could come for cheap.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 27 year old shaktar donesk defensive midfielder is a good passer of the ball, with 90% pass completed and scored once in the champions league this season. Has a good shot from range, good tackler and a long range passer of the ball. His stats are as good as xabi alonso in the champions league. Wants to play in the premier league and could come for cheap.

get him pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

If we haven't been linked by every news paper from here to Brazil then i doubt it. If we do show any interest you can bet Shaktar will want everybody to know about so they can drive up the price. Would love to have him though.

Every team does that to hike the price. We have KDB but I'm not really sure about his abilities in the center of the pitch. But I would love fernadinho for sure, looks like a xabialonso type player we never had in chelsea in the last few years.

• 2 weeks later...

Shakhtar Donetsk star claims he is moving to Manchester in January

"I am closing a deal with an English club. I will play in Manchester in January," he told Calciomercato

Read more: http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/121206/shakhtar-donetsk-star-claims-he-moving-manchester-january-18#ixzz2EIQcH0iv

Bad news if its true, he seemd to me like a very good midfielder. Exactly what Man u needs.

Shakhtar Donetsk star claims he is moving to Manchester in January

"I am closing a deal with an English club. I will play in Manchester in January," he told Calciomercato

Read more: http://www.talksport...8#ixzz2EIQcH0iv

Bad news if its true, he seemd to me like a very good midfielder. Exactly what Man u needs.

Sounds a bit BS to me. Can't imagine a player coming out and saying something that obvious like that.

His age isn't much of an issue for me. In our current crop of midfield, we have no player over the age of 25 (barring the likely departures come the end of the season). We need a bit more experience and character in the side, and it's been very evident since Terry and Lampard have been out.

It will be sad if manchester get him. We will miss out big on his qualites, there are few defensive midfielders with great passing range like him. A yayatoure like player, unfortunately we will find out exactly how good he is against us. :fainthv9: