Chelsea Vs Middlesbrough

BlueLion.

Well SWP at least got himself 3 chances. We were shit anyway. It was really when Alves came on which turned it in a way but i wouldve took essien or mikel off for swp, not ballack.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank god i'm not the only one who thought this was a painful game to watch.We were crap.After Carvalho got his early goal,you would expect us to win by a country mile,but in true Chelsea style we just made things difficult for ourselves.Joe Cole made good runs with the ball,but his final delivery was poor.The crowd had every right to get restless as we wasted chance after chance and struggled with keeping possesion,with Ballack probably the only player making any effort to keep the ball and creating anything.

And how lucky were we after that rickett from Carlo?.Boro on another day would of taken those chances presented to them.Grant just stayed slumped in the dugout like the lazy oath that he is,while Southgate carried on motivating his side from his technical area.With the Yahnited game only weeks away we must play better,or a total embarrassment is on the cards.A painful game to watch,but we got the three points to stay second.

On another issue.I'm getting increasingly annoyed with the Stewards at Chelsea.I was in the MHL yesterday,row GG,Seat 166,where a steward asked me to sit down........there was no one in the rows behind me,empty seats,so who's view was i infringing?.They are right cunts and do deserve a slap.

I felt sorry for you people,that PAYED & had to sit through and watch the game at S.B. :thumbsdown:

Happy with the 3 points,not so happy with the performance.

Credit to Boro,unlucky to come away with nothing.

I hope Avram sorts it out for Wednesday.

Or we can kiss our Champions League /Premiership campaign goodbye. :angry:

You often see such performancs when we have crucial Knock Out matches of UCL coming up. Players often hold themself up, dont give 100%. SWP needs to FUCK OFF!!!...hes finishing is APPAAAAAAAAAAUULING!!!

This is exactly the reason why I feel the shift of our match against Everton to Thursday is a fucking Blessing in disguise. We can give our everything against Everton Away(a very tough game) and then we have 5-6 days of rest(if we reach the semis). Had that match been on Saturday or Sunday, we would have had players rested, players not giving 100% against Everton, and probably could lose or draw. But now, that wont be the case. I am glad this change happened.

£48 quid that cost me lol.When we socred first five thought be like Man City and the end was crazy still a wins a win and 3 points.Dont help our goal diff but meh

Hahaha anyone else see that women being spoken to by Sentanata on the way out?Duno what they asked her prob about the game but she just spoke for everyone when she said 'its shit'...

bummer free tickets never arrived :mouthclosed:

so i've only just had the chance to see the game................well i think the subject has been tied up very nicely here.

but i must put my 2 cent's worth in, FUCKING APPALLING.....they should all be ashmed of themselves, i said after the sunderland game that that was abysmal and was told well at least we got the 3 points, the same thing's happening here.....it just aint good enough though, the football we've played this season under the muppet is nothing short of disgraceful, is it just me? or is cudacini not the same player as prior to his injury, he seems to me to be making crucial error's in every game, and JT i don't think is anywhere near his best, again after his injuries... i say bring alex in he was really doing well during the african nations etc.

fianally and the gormless one still hasn't got the substitutions trick right, how the fucking hell can he bring on SWP (who's shit i might add) and anelka, i thought yes at least we'll go 4 4 2 joey left wing SWP right the drog and niccy up front...... well we all know what happened! how the fuck we stole the points i'll never know boro could quite easily run out 1-3 winners............i don't give a fuck anymore, i won't be interested until we get rid of that useless fucking charlatan.

regards:JBD

Edited by josesbluediamonds