Chelsea Vs Middlesbrough

BlueLion.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now i would be very happy if i dont have to go through that shit ever again. That performance was nothing short of disgraceful. They hit the post, the bar twice, missed another sitter with Alves header and in the last 10 mins we were awful. I dunno whats going on, something wasnt right today, a Chelsea team at home against a team like that with the players we have should never pan out like that. I can't believe we won, i'm staggered we ended up winning that 1-0, absolutely amazed. This game is best being forgotten about. Something was evidently wriong today, the players just werent up for it. That performance gives us a bad name. No wonder all the press say what they do about Chelsea when we play absolute bollocks like that.

Fuck it, we won, 3 points, scouse derby next. Now that will be a game.

Now i would be very happy if i dont have to go through that shit ever again. That performance was nothing short of disgraceful. They hit the post, the bar twice, missed another sitter with Alves header and in the last 10 mins we were awful. I dunno whats going on, something wasnt right today, a Chelsea team at home against a team like that with the players we have should never pan out like that. I can't believe we won, i'm staggered we ended up winning that 1-0, absolutely amazed. This game is best being forgotten about. Something was evidently wriong today, the players just werent up for it. That performance gives us a bad name. No wonder all the press say what they do about Chelsea when we play absolute bollocks like that.

Fuck it, we won, 3 points, scouse derby next. Now that will be a game.

i actually wanted boro to score,we don`t deserve any title with shite like that mate.i will never return to the bridge with grunt in charge

That performance was woeful, shocking, awful, disgraceful, disgusting, pathetic, horrible and just plain shit.

I really feel for Boro, they should have rightfully walked away with our unbeaten record, yet instead we somehow use the rest of our season's luck up in one game and get 3 points.

Lets just forget about that one and hope they don't come up with that on Wednesday, because if they do, we're doomed. Can't say I'm looking forward to watching that.

Jesus fucking Christ almighty. I took my dad to this game (Old school Chelsea boy who doesn't get there very much), what a shameful shower of shit the second half was! First half we dominated and did OK, no real trouble from boro we just couldn't get the second. The trouble started when tit wank took Ballack off (The only fucker holding the midfield together) and put SWP on. I cant beleive what I saw next, Anelka on (which is fine I was thinking, just put him up front with Drogba and SWP on the right and we'll get a second). What the fuck! he did a Carling Cup final and put Anelka on the right and left SWP in the centre.

Man you will murder us if we set up like that against them. On a side note Michael Essien had a Piss Poor game again, think he could be a shock casualty at the end of the season.