Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Thread is Dark and Full of Spoilers: "Game of Thrones" discussion

manpe
Followers 0

On 7/15/2015 at 11:06 AM, iseah100 said:
On 7/15/2015 at 4:19 AM, Alex said:

I'm not usually one to jump on the "THE BOOKS ARE BETTER!!!!!" bandwagon, but in this instance, they are. Obviously the TV show is a TV show, it can't possibly adapt everything. But the book offers so many different perspectives through the way it is narrated by point-of-view chapters, and there are so many storylines that the show skips over or merge together that are properly fleshed out. You'll enjoy it.

Yea, even just halfway through book 1 I've noticed things that they didn't really go into to much depth on the show. I like how each chapter is from a different perspective. So far so good.

That should tell you something when the first book is the closest to the tv series of them all.

• Like 1
  • Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EPIC STATS

I think Cersei will choose The Mountain (scariest warrior in Westeros) to fight for her. Tyrion won't risk Jamie, because he isn't able to fight so good, and if The Mountian will fight I'm sure Oberyn

Posted Images

This was such a great show until season 5. Then it became far too popular, and the band-wagoners came since their other shows they're glued to finished. They just want something to talk about, so GoT now has to appeal to the masses, who are always dumber than the minority. The quality of show decreases as the quantity of viewers increases. 

Remember when a major character dying was still a surprise, even after the 3rd or 4th time? 

• 3 weeks later...

I gave more of a shit about this episode than the entire Red Wedding and For The Watch. Maybe because I knew both of those were coming. 

• Like 2

Brilliant but comon the iorn born Greyjoy dude comes in and manages to turn eveyone against the girl with a shitty little speech like that! Pfft that was weak as fuck!

2 hours ago, DDA said:

Brilliant but comon the iorn born Greyjoy dude comes in and manages to turn eveyone against the girl with a shitty little speech like that! Pfft that was weak as fuck!

Yeah the Kingsmoot was the weakest part of the episode. 

3 hours ago, BlueLion. said:

Yeah the Kingsmoot was the weakest part of the episode. 

I think this whole thing was kind of a satire about the current political campaign with Trump. 

8 hours ago, DDA said:

Those ironborn fellas don't seem like the brightest ones out there, I mean they nearly drowned their king-elect for their stupid beliefs. Though I can see why they wouldn't prefer a woman and a cockless dude over a smooth talking beard promising them dragons.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Captain Ahmed said:

Games of Thrones,not able at all  to love this show

Neither am I after Hodor held the door.