Fenerbache Fans Pay Tribute To Chelsea's Finest Hour In Turkey, But Can Avram's Lads Top 1999's 0-5?

Only earlier this week Fenerbache fans were posting this clip of Chelsea mauling their rivals Galatasaray in 1999 up onto YouTube. Flo, Zola and Wise were unstoppable that day, but can this modern Blues side replicate such an almighty performance and kill the quarter final dead in the first leg?

Even with the potential of Arsenal or Liverpool in the semis, surely this has to Chelsea's greatest ever chance to win the Champions League

http://www.chelseapies.tv/2008/03/fenerbac...tribute_to.html

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only earlier this week Fenerbache fans were posting this clip of Chelsea mauling their rivals Galatasaray in 1999 up onto YouTube. Flo, Zola and Wise were unstoppable that day, but can this modern Blues side replicate such an almighty performance and kill the quarter final dead in the first leg?

Even with the potential of Arsenal or Liverpool in the semis, surely this has to Chelsea's greatest ever chance to win the Champions League

http://www.chelseapies.tv/2008/03/fenerbac...tribute_to.html

tht was then, this is now. Ive read comments on youtube by fenerbache fans saying

"get your kebab knives out boys,Chelsea pussies are coming,hope you beat them,on the pitch and outside the ground(they will need a lot of beer for courage,thats the only way they fight)!viva o zico,forza deivid! " and there are many more like these.

i 've stated before my feelings about this game, make no mistake we've got no chance of winning the CL.

i think it will be less painfull to go out in the quarter finals to fenerbache than loose to 2arses or liverscum for the 3rd time, 'cos believe me with that incompetant cunt we have in charge there's no way can he match the likes of wenger or chubby the goatee, i just can't stomach a third semi defeat by the scum, or even a 1st by the arse....

does anybody really believe that we've got any sort of chance against either of the 2 above, so lets go out now get rid of the gormless cunt and look forward to a new manager and a new season, and it should show abramovich what an absolute cunt he's been for sacking the best manager in the world, and bringing in the worst.

regards:JBD

I think we have a chance in the Champions League because we have the ability to bore the opposition to death with dull football. However, as for the topic question - no. I expect us to progress, yet we will make hard work of Fenerbahce.

I think we have a chance in the Champions League because we have the ability to bore the opposition to death with dull football. However, as for the topic question - no. I expect us to progress, yet we will make hard work of Fenerbahce.

We should try not to lose in Turkey...the home tie will be much easier.

i 've stated before my feelings about this game, make no mistake we've got no chance of winning the CL.

i think it will be less painfull to go out in the quarter finals to fenerbache than loose to 2arses or liverscum for the 3rd time, 'cos believe me with that incompetant cunt we have in charge there's no way can he match the likes of wenger or chubby the goatee, i just can't stomach a third semi defeat by the scum, or even a 1st by the arse....

does anybody really believe that we've got any sort of chance against either of the 2 above, so lets go out now get rid of the gormless cunt and look forward to a new manager and a new season, and it should show abramovich what an absolute cunt he's been for sacking the best manager in the world, and bringing in the worst.

regards:JBD

I completely agree, I would much rather lose to the Turks than the Arse or the Bin Dippers.

Really class game that was....but now this is different team...and they are really playing good football and we have to be very carefull.....we need to know that they aren't easy oponent...there isn't easy one in quarter final....look what did they done to Inter in their first match they have killed them for all 90 mins..

Really class game that was....but now this is different team...and they are really playing good football and we have to be very carefull.....we need to know that they aren't easy oponent...there isn't easy one in quarter final....look what did they done to Inter in their first match they have killed them for all 90 mins..

Fill in the blanks:

Liverpool................... European progress................... dodgy refereeing decisions.

What they did to Inter...one sent off...one injured and then scored in the last 10 mins or something.Not exactly something great..

Just gotta get away goals 2 will do lol.Less to worry about then