Charly Musonda Jr.

Peppi85

It is a joke. He's more talented than players currently going for 35m+

He's a showman. A top 5 dribbler in Europe (just a couple Spanish players are better, I'd put top 3 but i'm not that ballsy). He has the vision which only Iniesta was renowned for. We've had the mega talented Boga, and Musonda's made him look like a schoolboy in comparison. He'd truly slice teams open again and again if he was just thrown straight into our XI. He has no defending bones in his body, but you don't need to when he creates so much. A good player to liken him to would be David Silva in that regard.

1 hour ago, Leif said:

It is a joke. He's more talented than players currently going for 35m+

He's a showman. A top 5 dribbler in Europe (just a couple Spanish players are better, I'd put top 3 but i'm not that ballsy). He has the vision which only Iniesta was renowned for. We've had the mega talented Boga, and Musonda's made him look like a schoolboy in comparison. He'd truly slice teams open again and again if he was just thrown straight into our XI. He has no defending bones in his body, but you don't need to when he creates so much. A good player to liken him to would be David Silva in that regard.

All this and only Celtic is interested in signing him. For someone who is constantly slating Rudiger you sure do like the taste of this guy's dick.

21 minutes ago, the wes said:

Good. If Charly really wants to go on tour then I'm glad.

In my opinion Charly showed nothing at Betis which suggests that he'll contribute for Chelsea but there's talent there so I want to see him get some tour minutes. If things fall into place, that's a big win for Charly and for the club. If not, little has been lost. Yes, he may have missed the chance to play a Champions League qualifier, but preferring to go on tour with The Blues makes perfect sense to me.

I'm seeing people say if he goes to Scotland its a waste, but physically it would test him, playing every week against defensive, aggressive teams, having the chance to get a winning mentality at his age, similarly to what Patrick Roberts managed to get from 18 months at Celtic, (60 odd appearances in 18 months, including CL experience, playing under a coach hugely renowned for improving young players as well as winning 4 trophies) is not necessarily a bad thing. The standard isn't as high but I think the most important thing for somebody who is at the position Charly is in now with his career, needs to play every week, regardless of what mediocre standard as opposed to playing a pre-season tour and playing 3 FA Cup games in a year. I know the talk is they want to buy him but honestly we should loan him there. Unless he gets an outstanding offer from a PL team where he will be playing as regular as he would at Celtic. Also if he went to Celtic on a permanent transfer, just stick a buyback clause and take him back after 2 years or so.... 

He's guaranteed to join up with the team during pre-season, if he impresses there i wouldn't be surprised Conte picks him for the first team squad. Hazard will likely return to the squad in september, wich is a blessing in disguise for him. There should be plenty of opportunities for him to impress before the market closes and we decide to either keep, loan,or sell him.

Once again where the hype is too big. 

Charly is talented, but he got opportunity in laliga at Betis where he ultimately didnt succeed. Good game here and there, but nowhere near consistent.

Celtic move will be great for him. If he wants to succeed in PL, he will need to get stronger and I dont see why scottish league would be a waste, especialy now when Celtic is doing realy well and just maybe he will play with Dembele and Sinclair.

People need to realize that if he flops at Celtic or championship or wherever, its not our fault. We didnt waste him. He didnt took the chance and thats it.

16 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Brendan is excellent with youth, don't know why anyone would be against the Celtic move tbh. If he destroys the Scottish league it'll do him a world of good. Will play CL football too. 

I'm sure there would be afew Rangers supporters against the move lol 

52 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Charly Musonda has been give the number 17 and will soon sign a new contract according to various reports.

Seems like he's staying beyond pre-season :)

Edit: His favorite number is 7 (because of Cristiano), probably a personal request because n7 is unavailable.