Charly Musonda Jr.

Peppi85

My dick's hard like an ice lolly stick for this. My favourite youth player in my favourite Italian team. I hope we extract Boga and relocate him too. He's already good enough for a few PL sides who could use a creative option; West Ham being desperate, and having a more than decent manager, I say would be great.

Apparently Roma wants an option to buy deal. I say give it to them (with a buyback clause). Else he'll probably just rot on their bench, because they have no real reason to play him. 

They got rid of Iturbe and sold Falque. Don't have that many options out wide ATM along with Salah being away till mid Feb.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Theyre having a laugh Shirley!

Roma make €8m bid for Chelsea youngster

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/roma-make-e8m-bid-for-chelsea-youngster-64693

Roma can fuck off I'm fed up chelsea feeding  clubs like roma with are players with low fees  or loan deal and in return they price us out with huge fee on their players 

Musonda might not be leaving after all :)

“Charly is a good prospect," Conte said at a press conference at Cobham Training Centre. "Musonda has the quality to become a great player. And for this reason, I think can be a good opportunity for him, but also for me, for the club.

"To work for five months with him. If he shows me this month he deserves to play, he'll go into the team. I see in this player good prospects. I want to work with this player. I see that this player is the present, but above all the future of this club.”

28 minutes ago, Shakez said:

Musonda might not be leaving after all :)

“Charly is a good prospect," Conte said at a press conference at Cobham Training Centre. "Musonda has the quality to become a great player. And for this reason, I think can be a good opportunity for him, but also for me, for the club.

"To work for five months with him. If he shows me this month he deserves to play, he'll go into the team. I see in this player good prospects. I want to work with this player. I see that this player is the present, but above all the future of this club.”

A manager willing to give youth a proper chance. I need to lie down!

On 11/01/2017 at 7:38 PM, the wes said:

Roma can fuck off I'm fed up chelsea feeding  clubs like roma with are players with low fees  or loan deal and in return they price us out with huge fee on their players 

Chelsea ace Charly Musonda set to stay at Stamford Bridge as Roma pull out of running, confirms Luciano Spaletti

• 4 weeks later...