Charly Musonda Jr.

Peppi85

7 minutes ago, Leif said:

I think only Roma & Seville are playing the sort of football that'd nurture Musonda close to his full potential, bar Barcelona. It'd finally be the right move, if he plays.

We should look for more realistic loan, don't you think? He couldn't break into Betis squad and he won't make the bench in Roma :) I think loan to Holland would suit him because they all play attacking football

Roma want him cause Salah wont be around

Chelsea Transfer News: Club eye January loan deal for winger

ROMA reportedly want to sign Chelsea midfielder Charly Musonda on loan in January.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/747623/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Roma-January-loan-deal-Charly-Musonda

Roma are interested in signing Chelsea midfielder Charly Musonda on a short-term loan deal in January, according to Sky sources.

Would make no sense for the player and Chelsea. They have multiple wingers already and Salah will only be away for a month.

Charly Musonda has three weeks to convince Conte and stay at Chelsea — weaintgotnohistory report

Musonda has until January 20th to do this, with the last week of the transfer window then used to figure out a loan. This report sounds hopeful though inaccurate bits like Moses going on international duty cast doubt on its veracity (Nigeria didn’t quality for the Africa Cup of Nations, so Moses isn’t going to be leaving the club in January to play in it). But Oscar’s departure certainly opens up a possible spot in the squad.

On 27/12/2016 at 9:24 PM, the wes said:

Hope we hit the cunts with a huge loan fee we sold them salah with a reasonable fee and they fuck us about all summer with Radja Nainggolan as well 

Yeah fcuk the xmas cheer and the time for giving...arse biscuits drink . Roma can go and do 1 ,change their caller i.d 

22 minutes ago, the wes said:

Hope conte plays Musonda and kenedy in the FA Cup 

Play whoever he likes but DO NOT LOOSE. If he plays a squad team and looses I may never forgive him. I can't abide these managers who decide to throw The Cup away. Instant sacking offence in my book.

38 minutes ago, the wes said:

Their loan options would be blocked then. Would need to stay until the end of the season since you can only play for two clubs within the same season. I really doubt that Conte will play either to test water. If he fields one then it's definite "yes" for staying. 

22 hours ago, the wes said:

Im a bit dibious bud. I was a big liker of Kenedy and didn'y want him to leave on loan but after such a bad loan he has obviously been on a downner

Now whether Conte can pull him out of it (and Mussonda as both in the same boat) and how long it will take we dont know do we.

What I dont like is why seeing as he / they left us in good form why they was so bad on loan. Is it a character flaw? Not getting on with new conditions?

Its not as easy as saying stick them in cup game. I want to see us win all the comps we enter so it means putting out the best team we can and making subs to give the kids/squad players time when we are comfortable.

And where would we play Kenedy? Id try him as a WB

And Musonda We going to play him over Willian?  Only place I can see him.

14 hours ago, blueblood22 said:

can someone tell me why Musonda and Kenedy came back and Bamford didn't? 

No, but there must be a reason. It's not something I'm worried about in any way.  I'm sure the club will make the best arrangements possible within the terms of the loan contract.

Beyond that, the reality is that Pat has no future at The Bridge.