Charly Musonda Jr.

Peppi85

Real Madrid or FC Barcelona it will be...

Why?

Barca have their three amigos and 'fillers' like Turan or Iniesta. [emoji4]

Real prefer Galacticos, they have to be expensive, only speaking of their attacking department.

Maybe Perez will be after Musonda one day, but only when he's done something special.

I think Musonda wants to play as much as possible, therefore he's currently a happy boy.

There's still room for Musonda at Chelsea, only Willian should be a nailed on starter, imo.

It's not easy to say no to London, Paris is up there but Munich would be downsizing for a young multi-millionaire.

If i were him, i would come back,

seriously speaking. Belgium-squad is still here.

1 hour ago, buffalo said:

Real Madrid or FC Barcelona it will be...

I can see Musonda having conditions before joining one of those sides, you know similarly to Lukaku having the condition of Lewa leaving Bayern if he's to join them.
Maybe this one will ask Barca to get rid of Neymar or Messi before joining.
At least that's the image i've made for myself of these belgian players......

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, the wes said:

REAL BETIS president Angel Haro has revealed talks have taken place with Chelsea over extending Charly Musonda's loan.

Hopefully the progression next season will be stellar and leading to Cfc spot the following season!

On 2016. 04. 19. at 9:40 PM, Stats said:

Have no problem with him going out on loan again however I do feel he can go to a better team than Betis.

Well, it's better to play in Betis every week than sitting on the bench of a better team. Let's not forget Charly has only played like 10 matches in pro football. If he is really that talented he can keep impressing at Betis next year.

7 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Charlay has been subbed in two of the last three matches. I didn't watch last night's game so I don't know the circumstances but there was no injury involved on the previous occasion.

I've watched last game. He played poorly except first few minutes, had yellow card for a dive and continued to commit fouls.

His form has not been great in recent weeks. (I missed one of the games but I'm told he was not effective.) It's perhaps tempting to think therefore that Charly has been dropped but maybe it's just tactical. Everybody shapes up for Barca and anticipates having no more that 30% of the ball. If that's so then it's understandable if Charly is the man sacrificed to the needs of the system they are going to use.

40 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:
How did he do? I lost enthusiasm for the game when Charly didn't start.

I watched the game till the 80th minute, i guess.

What can i tell you... for such a young lad he controls the ball quite well, confidence is flying high and he loves taking on opponents, when in full flow he glides through midfield and defense, there was one moment of magic, imo,
but most of the time he ends up against 3 guys and that's too much. He gets dispossessed, sometimes in dangerous areas which leaves his team exposed to counter attacks. He still has a lot to learn, far from ready, but the talent is there.
If you can take out Alba then it ain't so bad.
Overall in my view he made a positive impression, he brought more fun into the game, he actually tried. [emoji4]

6 hours ago, Essien19 said:

I watched the game till the 80th minute, i guess.

What can i tell you... for such a young lad he controls the ball quite well, confidence is flying high and he loves taking on opponents, when in full flow he glides through midfield and defense, there was one moment of magic, imo,
but most of the time he ends up against 3 guys and that's too much. He gets dispossessed, sometimes in dangerous areas which leaves his team exposed to counter attacks. He still has a lot to learn, far from ready, but the talent is there.
If you can take out Alba then it ain't so bad.
Overall in my view he made a positive impression, he brought more fun into the game, he actually tried. emoji4.png

It did not help that Betis were down to 10 men for majority of the game so when Musonda came on, he was having to do tons loads of defending. Had it been 11 against 11, we would have seen more of him which is a shame but yeah did a nice little run where he glided past couple or three player then eventually lost it. But yeah, decent outing considering the circumstances.

Mostly tried to do too much. He had one great run but he ended up giving the ball away cheaply. On defense should have tracked back better, especially that Betis was down to ten men.

Not to be too harsh on the boy, but he clearly still has a long way to go from what I've seen of him at Betis, but the talent is very clearly there. Would love to see him for a second season at Betis or some other mid-table team in Spain.