Charly Musonda Jr.

Peppi85

6 hours ago, Luckynotes said:

I hope that young talents learn from the mistakes charly made and don't come to chelsea. You just know you will never get a fair chance as a youth player. its just a waste of talent and time tbh.

Traore and Kenedy want to say hi

1 hour ago, RoyalBlues said:

Traore and Kenedy want to say hi

Combined total of a massive 900 minutes in league, league cup, CL and Fa cup in a season where we were 17 in december, and in a squad which has/had absolutely no depth. Sorry mate, but the way these kids were treated this season (and definitely add RLC to it who cant get a minute of football despite us having just 4 CMs) and it shows a poor showing.

2 hours ago, chelseafan26 said:

Combined total of a massive 900 minutes in league, league cup, CL and Fa cup in a season where we were 17 in december, and in a squad which has/had absolutely no depth. Sorry mate, but the way these kids were treated this season (and definitely add RLC to it who cant get a minute of football despite us having just 4 CMs) and it shows a poor showing.

In the ideal season, we will slowly gave them minutes and increasing it step by step in certain period along the season. But, unfortunately we're having the worst first half of season, and that just leaving Jose without much choices. Yes, you can blame him, this is all because of his stubbornness, and else, I wouldn't blame you, but after Guus taking over, it certainly back on the track for the kids. With Conte (who has a history and rated youths quite high) seems likely on the way to our club, it makes their chances bigger than ever.

Just don't like the idea of our fans want to prevent talented youths to joining us, if most of their reason come to us because of the money, so be it. If they got loaned, they just have to do their best and see what happens next, like Courtois did. That's why I think the decision to stick on Courtois than Cech last season and last summer, was a huge statement from our club for the young players. If we think you are good enough for us, you have the place in here. If not, we will find you another club, simple as that. This is how it works in the big club with a high standard nowadays. It depends on the kids want to take the challenge and the risk together or stay on your comfort zone at the small clubs. But hey, you still get the big bucks in your pocket nevertheless.

It's great to see how he's growing into each match. Little by little he adds a decisive edge to his overall consistency I was talking about. It must be great for a coach to mould a player who has so much natural ability.

Nice, I would like him to being assessed in the summer before going back there. Chelsea may have a vacant in AM spot if Oscar leaves.

If he wasn't a Chelsea player we would read that "Chelsea is on red alert to snap up hot startlet from Betis, Charly Musonda Jr., 19, the last one from Belgian production line".

Chelsea effectively wasted last 12 months of his carrer and probably his chances for Euro 2016 but at least they earned him the homegrown status. So better use it in the future.

6 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

In the ideal season, we will slowly gave them minutes and increasing it step by step in certain period along the season. But, unfortunately we're having the worst first half of season, and that just leaving Jose without much choices. Yes, you can blame him, this is all because of his stubbornness, and else, I wouldn't blame you, but after Guus taking over, it certainly back on the track for the kids. With Conte (who has a history and rated youths quite high) seems likely on the way to our club, it makes their chances bigger than ever.

J

This would be the ideal season to actually play them extensively. There is nothing left to win in the league, so you should have played has much youngsters as you possibly could. If none of them can get a permanent starting place, they'll be gone the first chance they get. RLC, Kenedy, Traore. All of them. Football players want to play, it's only natural. 

I respect this club, but as a Belgian, I sincerely hope none of our biggest talents get shipped to the Premier League before making it in our national league anymore. Musonda wasted two years. There is no denying it. Look at Tielemans at Anderlecht if you want a comparison. He'll probably be at Juve next year; after winning  titles and after playing 12 CL matches. Charly is a year older hand has played a measly four matches on the highest level. Waste of fucking time. 

24 minutes ago, johnnythefirst said:

This would be the ideal season to actually play them extensively. There is nothing left to win in the league, so you should have played has much youngsters as you possibly can. If none of them can get a permanent starting place, they'll be gone the first chance they get. RLC, Kenedy, Traore. All of them. Football players want to play, it's only natural. 

I respect this club, but as a Belgian, I sincerely hope none of our biggest talents get shipped to the Premier League before making it in our national league anymore. Musonda wasted two years. There is no denying it. Look at Tielemans at Anderlecht if you want a comparison. He'll probably be at Juve next year; after winning  titles and after playing 12 CL matches. Charly is a year older hand has played a measly four matches on the highest level. Waste of fucking time. 

Not an ideal timing, if you are in Jose position on that 'crisis' period. He has to save his ass first rather than thinking about the youths future. So basically he 'has to' play his best possible options at that point to get the results, which shamely didn't work out as he expected, again and again. If he play the kids and still didn't get the results, the old guys who dropped out to the bench might created some fussed, and Jose will be sacked earlier.

As I said, at the moment we're back on track, and slowly giving young players times.

I don't want to comment about your 2nd paragraph, as in my opinion, it is pretty much what you feel as a Belgian towards Belgian young players in specific.

Again what I don't like is the idea, we have to stop signing any talented youths again. It's just ridiculous to hear.

4 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

I don't want to comment about your 2nd paragraph, as in my opinion, it is pretty much what you feel as a Belgian towards Belgian young players.

Again what I don't like is the idea, we have to stop signing any talented youths again. It's just ridiculous to hear.

I would suggest you take a look around London, find your own talented youth and actually make them into good players in stead of roaming Europe to pluck away the almost finished product just to store them in your youth academy fridge for three years doing absolutely nothing with them. Brussels has 1 million inhabitants and keeps producing gems on an annual basis because we nurture them. London has ten or more times the people. There must be some good ones in there, no? Go find them and leave us alone. :P

1 minute ago, johnnythefirst said:

I would suggest you take a look around London, find your own talented youth and actually make them into good players in stead of roaming Europe to pluck away the almost finished product just to store them in your youth academy fridge for three years doing absolutely nothing with them. Brussels has 1 million inhabitants and keeps producing gems on an annual basis because we nurture them. London has ten or more times the people. There must be some good ones in there, no? Go find them and leave us alone. :P

Well we have money, so the rich could buy anything anywhere we want. No restrictions. :P

Also we never forced them to sign the contract, they did it with their own will, or their parents will. They have all the rights to say no. Don't blame on us, lol. 

Just now, RoyalBlues said:

Well we have money, so the rich could buy anything anywhere we want. No restrictions. :P

Also we never forced them to sign the contract, they did it with their own will, or their parents will. They have all the rights to say no. Don't blame on us, lol. 

Actually your Russian mobster boss has the money. :P
But hey, all is fair I guess. Enjoy ruining world football in the process. ;-)

(I can joke on this forum right?)

4 minutes ago, johnnythefirst said:

Brussels has 1 million inhabitants and keeps producing gems on an annual basis because we nurture them.

This may well be true but some caution is advisable. 25 years ago it was Ajax and the Dutch model that we were all urged to follow. 20 years ago in was Manchester United then it was the French & Clairefontaine, the the Spanish and Barcelona. Now it is the Belgians. No one is seeking to deny the quality of the work being done but in the end it almost always turns out that coincidence plays a big part in the simultaneous production of a crop of high quality players.

1 minute ago, RoyalBlues said:

Don't blame us. Liverpool did it since 1892.

I'm not blaming Chelsea, I'm blaming most of the richest teams. They want to reap all the profits without actually having to put in any effort themselves. Look at my latest post in the European Leagues forum. It's appalling.