Chelsea v Manchester United

Jase

I think the fact we were robbed on sunday will give the players such a morale boost to play at their best, regardless of who he puts out, i would love to see lucas piazon, romeu, marin and cesar azpillicuta get game time, cech in goal, because it's just pointless putting any of the other idiots in the net.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta watch out for Van persie.

Now by considering his 2 goals against us in the last game, he totally scored 7 goals against us in Stamforbridge. Also Hernandez scored 5 goals in his 5 games against The Blues.

Still, I'd say that we are going to win this game, no matter what happens. I hope that Torres scores :)

Oh I forgot it thanks for responding.

Actually to be honest I thought that his suspension doesn't include any capital one cups games.

Suspensions cover all domestic games, from league games to fa cup and league cup.

Although revenge maybe a motivation tonight,I think one eye should be placed on Premier League, so possibly a minimum of benching Mata and resting Mikel might be a good idea. But I kind of want Cech to be in goal, despite a feeling that Turnbull may be granted another Capital One game.

Cech

Dave-Cahill-Luiz-Bertrand

Ramires-Romeu

Moses - Oscar - Piazon

Sturridge

Cech,ceser,Cahil,Louis,Betrand,Remi,Romeu,Moses,Oscar,Marin and Danny.....Oscer shld play behin Danny,Moses n Marin Shld play wild.Am very sure dis team can beat any team any Ferguson's team. Viva Chelsea....ONE LUV MATES.

Hearing some good stuff come from Romeu today on Twitter. "I feel ready and I am waiting for it to come. Wednesday night may be a good chance to show that I am ready to play for Chelsea. Barcelona."

:Goober: