Chelsea v Manchester United

Jase

Fergie said he will ring the changes too and the team that he put against Newcastle in the previous round will be in place for tomorrow.

So Tom "not so" Cleverly, Anderson, Darren Fletcher, Buttner, Welbeck and that.... aah we should win surely... well hopefully.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www1.skysport...nchester-United

I would love:

Cech

Azi-Luiz-Cahil-Bertrand

Rambo-Romeu

Moses(Marin)-Oscar-Hazard

Sturridge

That's a bit harsh on Piazon who played an excellent game last round, he deserves another start imo. I also think it will be Turnbull in goal as well.

We all know what happened in the last match but this isn't the revenge mission. The revenge mission will be at Old Trafford later on the the league campaign. This is just simply a match where our young players batter theirs. I'm very much looking forward to this game.

That's a bit harsh on Piazon who played an excellent game last round, he deserves another start imo. I also think it will be Turnbull in goal as well.

It comes down to personal opinion really. I wouldnt bother to have Turnbull or Piazon...

Turnbull in goal means automatic loss.

true. plus i dont see the point of playing him. we know our next goalie is courtouis, so we should either play cech or play blackman to give that guy a chance (he atleast has a chance of making it).

The Referees being crudely, utterly and obviously influencially biased has made me loose impetus in games involving manU I'd rather look forward to our games with Livpool mancity ars spurs and our big champions league fixtures(except barca, same as manu) than bother on a match in which outcome is based on referee instead of football. Tbh the only reason I will watch this game is bcoz I want to see our players play so often if possible whether against wolves or manu doesn't matter its not a fixture to look forward to anymore for me.

it's criminal to not play Mata with the form he's in........dont give no shit about resting him, he can play 3 games in one week

rather rest him against Swansea if any

You can't be serious. We need our best players in best form in the league, we have a realistic chance of going for the title. COC is just an annoyance in the way. If we win, great, if we don't, meh... Like Ollie said, the real revenge mission will be at Old Trafford. It would be best if we could use our main hitmen to the minimum in this game. Besides, Swansea are a formidable team, especially at home.

I had a look at ManU's last team against Newcastle, I literally don't know any of the defenders that played. We can afford to rest Mata.