Chelsea v Manchester United

Jase

Very excited to see Marin at his starting 11 debut. I had my doubts about his physical conditions for the English football, but the pre-season was pretty nice and I'm really excited for tomorrow.

He only faced MLS teams in pre season.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He only faced MLS teams in pre season.

Yeah until Marin actually gets some time, now that he's back from injury, playing in a game that actually means something I'm reluctant to air my views on how good a player he really is. One thing that I will say is from the games which he did play during pre season he seems like he has skill and some pace, the only thing that worries me about him is that he seems to do the same thing whenever he has the ball on the wing- rather than chopping it up a little bit he always cuts in to the right. He will get closed down far to easily unless he broadens his repertoire.

Chelsea Youth @chelseayouth

Ashley Cole unavailable tomorrow, injured. Lucas Piazon is fit and available. Aké or Saville therefore potentially on the bench.

@JackSaville: So proud of my baby bro @GeorgeSav_ .. Making the squad vs united tomorrow night.. Literally buzzing my ballls off!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2hshZVsFGw

I bloody hate this ugly rat. In other games he shows how awful he can be but against us, he is world class - this game, and of course last season at Old Trafford and at the Bridge as well (Mata's free kick or Cahill's hard shot in the end).

Tactically we are superior, and man for man they can't match up. They probably won't get momentum an early own goal, VP will most likely not have as much space, they won't be playing against nine men, and offsides will return to the normal rule of behind the first defender. They knew what Oscar/Mata/Hazard could do and they couldn't stop them. I'm feelin confident

Forget this game, let the kids win or loose, much as i want to see utd beaten badly we dont need this cup this year, but anyone eles think we can potentially do what city did last year and hammer them 6-something in old trafford the end of the year?

Any ideas if Lamps is fit? I read somewhere that the club decided not to have a pressconference before this one, so team news is out of the question.

What I know is that Lampard would be out for 3 more weeks.

Since it was decided against a press conference (due to Mark incident), we wont have an official response. I am not totally sure though. Sorry...

Any ideas if Lamps is fit? I read somewhere that the club decided not to have a pressconference before this one, so team news is out of the question.

They don't do press conferences for league cup matches. Usually, the manager will be interviewed by the club's TV channel about the match. Here's what RDM had said about tomorrow's game. As for Lampard's injury, he's out for a couple of weeks. According to the reports, he will be out for at least 2 weeks.

As long as one of our players kicks the ball full force and knocks Fergie out I don't care about the result :Goober:

Na hopefully we should win this one but its against Utd and you can never be too sure due to certain shit that happened the other night.