Chelsea v Manchester United

Jase

what we need to is smash this fuckers legs and call it a day! i want us to play dirty ass possible, lets help arsenal beat this hypocrites!

We were robbed by the ref not by the ManU players. I don't see how playing dirty against them will do anything except get our players fined and suspended.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling we will field a stronger lineup than expected, to get our revenge. They have a bit more depth than us at the moment. A lot of teams do actually. We seem a little bit thin as a squad. Of course that will all change when we get KDB, Josh and Lukaku back with the strong possibility of Falcao also coming in.

I have a feeling we will field a stronger lineup than expected, to get our revenge. They have a bit more depth than us at the moment. A lot of teams do actually. We seem a little bit thin as a squad. Of course that will all change when we get KDB, Josh and Lukaku back with the strong possibility of Falcao also coming in.

We don't need revenge, we need rested players who will get us points against Swansea in the league.

We need to rest afew players its more important to get 3pts on Saturday then it is to beat man utd 2moz,they will rest a load of there players as they have an early kick off with arsenal but they do have a large squad..play the kids the last thing we need is players like mata Oscar and hazard playing and going to extra time that could happen,play piazon romeu Bertrand sturridge azpil marin Moses,it would be more sweet for me if we get all 3pts and they drop points then beat them 2moz..

We don't need revenge, we need rested players who will get us points against Swansea in the league.

Revenge is petty and I am a petty man. I am also a greedy man that wants victories in the COC Cup and the Barclay's Premier League.

I honestly couldn't give a shit how we win, hell, right now I'd even take a diving header by the ref from a cross by the line'o as long we beat the dirty cheating wankers.

Lol.... Prefer a bicycle kick, but each to thier own.