Chelsea v Manchester United

Jase

its true wat every1 seems to be sayin. they ll want us to shut up, result and refreeing decisions to go our way.

Yeah we will probably get a pen or something that was marginal and they will say, there you go its all even etc... etc...

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I am failing to come up with a fitting riposte when my Utd loving friends are referring to the two soft goals we conceded within the first quarter hour...I guess part of the reason I am drawing a complete blank is because I was shocked at the way we conceded those goals and my subconscious is refusing to make excuses...any help would be appreciated..

We simply MUST win this, it would be embarrassing if we lost to them twice in the space of a few days, just like vs Liverpool last year. I don't care who starts or who doesn't, I won't pay much attention to referee decisions this time either. Time to just fucking beat them and find no excuses.

As tempting at this is to play the full team and smash them, what if it backfires and there reserve side shock us? we will lose confidence and get fatigued with crucial games coming up.

Marin, Moses and one of the 3 maestro's will be fine.

Guys I am failing to come up with a fitting riposte when my Utd loving friends are referring to the two soft goals we conceded within the first quarter hour...I guess part of the reason I am drawing a complete blank is because I was shocked at the way we conceded those goals and my subconscious is refusing to make excuses...any help would be appreciated..

A simple....."Shut the f*ck up you glory hunting twat before I rip your head off and shove it up your arse" should suffice.

Just call them hypocrites. They have conceded early goals in almost every game they played this season.

Marin, Moses and one of the 3 maestro's will be fine.

I don't think Marin is fit enough to start the match. He hasn't played at all, he probably has ~15 minutes in him. I'm pretty sure he will be subbed in at around 75-80th minute, provided no forced substitutions happen before. Therefore I think Moses, Oscar and Hazard will start.. mainly because Mata played full 90, while they were subbed off.

Dave, Cahill, Luiz and Sturridge are certain to start, all the rest is up for grabs. This is my line-up prediction: Turnbull, Dave, Cahill, Luiz, Bertrand, Romeu, Ramires, Moses, Oscar, Hazard, Sturridge

what we need to is smash this fuckers legs and call it a day! i want us to play dirty ass possible, lets help arsenal beat this hypocrites!

ill say it know and ill say it til the end of the season, they won't finish anywhere near us! believe me! we fucked up and gave two easy goals!

what we need to is smash this fuckers legs and call it a day! i want us to play dirty ass possible, lets help arsenal beat this hypocrites!

ill say it know and ill say it til the end of the season, they won't finish anywhere near us! believe me! we fucked up and gave two easy goals!

I agree - but part of me wants to beat them with football alone.

We should take the moral high ground - everybody (even united fans) know we were robbed.

We will get justice - revenge is a dish best served cold...

Man U for the rest of the season will be Nader scrutiny, this is probably the best thing to happen :)

I know doesn't feel like It at the mo, but it will come end Aprl :)