Chelsea v Manchester United

Jase

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh come on, the COC is their only chance for a trophy this season. Let's just play a good balanced team, take them out and later we'll play the kids. I am sure though they'll line up a strong starting 11.

Ooh come on, the COC is their only chance for a trophy this season. Let's just play a good balanced team, take them out and later we'll play the kids. I am sure though they'll line up a strong starting 11.

their 2nd team is not something to be scorned upon. they ll probably line up this way

lindegaard

rafael vermijl rio buttner

nani powell scholes/cleverly young

welbeck hernandez

its more than just formidable.

He's a fantastic manager, but he seems out of it when he speaks. He couldn't remember Ivanovic's name today. He said "the RB". This is not some newcomer. This is Ivanovic's 6th year in the Premier League where he's won everything there is to win. SAF called Bale "Christian Bale". This is his job and he seems to know less about other teams' players than casual fans. Bale It's almost like it's a movie where there's a brilliant woman manager but nobody would respect her because she's a woman so she got some homeless drunk to pretend to be the manager while she devised the tactics behind the scenes.

cut him some slack. he's 70 years old.

the fucking twat is getting senile.

their 2nd team is not something to be scorned upon. they ll probably line up this way

lindegaard

rafael vermijl rio buttner

nani powell scholes/cleverly young

welbeck hernandez

its more than just formidable.

where is the twelfth player?

only 12th? well they play with 14. 12th will be all over the pitch. 13 and 14 will be flagging us offisides while their strikers will be standing behind the goalie waiting for the ball.

lmao.

unfortunately, it is true.

I can imagine things going our way in this game, the ref and the people in higher places will just want us to shut up.

My thoughts too. If we get even one referee decision our way on Wednesday, that's all people are going to remember and they can then take moral high ground and tell us to stop whining about the events of yesterday because they too are not complaining about the cup game where the referee was in our favour. Only difference is that yesterday's game has potential to be a title decider come May but this one is just some second rate cup clash. :rolleyes:

Despite this being a not too important cup game I still want to smash those cunts and get even a little bit of revenge.

Cech

Azpi - Cahill - Luiz - Bertrand

Ramires - Romeu

Mata - Hazard - Marin

Sturridge

If Marin is fit enough to start, he should but if not then Moses can take his place.

Cech

Azpi - Cahill - Luiz - Bertrand

Ramires - Romeu

Mata - Hazard - Marin

Sturridge

Let Moses start & bring in Marin @ the 60 minute mark. Also I rather have Mata in the hole instead of Hazard. Hazard seems to have a lot more pace than Mata & can really stretch defenses.

One interesting thing however is that it will give azpi a great oppertunity, as he will have 3 games to show us all what he can do and make a case for earning that starting spot (Straight red = 3 games). Torres only banned for the one though i assume. Hopefully sturridge can take his opperttunity well as he deserves this chance. Would like to see marin get his debut. Maybe of the bench though, as i want to play our best 3 AM's and really get to see danny play with them and see a direct comparsion with him there. Also i want to win this one more than any other random cap one cup game.