Chelsea v Manchester United

Jase

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That says it all. You're thinking with your feelings and emotions, and not the head.

Of course, that is what I backed up in my post...

Mate, have you played football in High School or College. I mean, did you ever play in a team on any kind of tournament?

If you did you should understand. It is not always about the head. Of all the variables, the will and feeling are just as strong.

Sometimes, your mental strength and (specially) confidence overpower your physical condition.

Winning against Utd will give us a very important boost.

That says it all. You're thinking with your feelings and emotions, and not the head.

We are building a new team, we have to take our chances to make this team work together. It would be ok to rest Ashley Cole, and give Sturridge a chance in the attack. I see no reason to not use Mata, Hazard and Oscar together in this match. Romeu also should start, instead Mikel.

This is how we played against Wolves: Turnbull; Azpilicueta, Terry, Cahill, Bertrand; Romeu, Ramires; Mata, Moses, Piazon; Torres. We should use Hazard and Oscar in the mid, Sturridge as CF and Cech instead Turnbull.

Mate, have you played football in High School or College. I mean, did you ever play in a team on any kind of tournament?

If you did you should understand. It is not always about the head. Of all the variables, the will and feeling are just as strong.

Sometimes, your mental strength and (specially) confidence overpower your physical condition.

Winning vs. Utd will give us a very important boost.

I know what you meant. Some players will use the injustice and drive them on to beat the opposition but as I said, the league cup is the least of our priorities even though I want us to win it. And furthermore, what if our key players get injured on Wednesday and we lose them for a long time?

I know what you meant. Some players will use the injustice and drive them on to beat the opposition but as I said, the league cup is the least of our priorities even though I want us to win it. And furthermore, what if our key players get injured on Wednesday and we lose them for a long time?

Like I said, you are been rational. Maybe too much...

It would be a blow losing to Shak, having multiple and/or severe injurie(s). However, does anyone get far without taking risks?

I would put the best team I can. I am a nobody and my feelings/ideas dont count though. But I would still do it with I were RDM.

Ooo he came under critcism from Man U in 2010...guess be making up for that mistake in this one...Oh he's the one who gave Young a penatly for his Tom Daley impression!

Indeed. Expect some more of Stamford Bridges' furniture to end up on the pitch.

Winning against Utd will give us a very important boost.

Absolutely agree...the Carling cup itself may be inconsequential, but a win can put us back in our stride..