Chelsea v Manchester United

Jase

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and notice how half of our biggest signing where from the last 2 seasons when prices are inflated like hell.

Indeed. But I guess those Mancs fans need to have something on us, since they lost the option of saying: "Well yeah, but you've never won the UCL." WE HAVE NOW! :D

Cahill is a much better defender than David Luiz.

No he's not, he like Luiz is phrone to the odd brain fart aswell (see the Athletico game) just Cahill's are more tactical error's where Luiz's are more mistimed error's, which is why the latter's mistakes get noticed more.

Like Henrique said, for a squad player he is fine, but Luiz and JT are the still the first choice centre half's and the stats agree, as does Robbie.

Like Henrique said, for a squad player he is fine, but Luiz and JT are the still the first choice centre half's and the stats agree, as does Robbie.

You just said they both make errors, so why is Luiz first choice over Cahill? no reason.

JT is our best defender when we aren't playing a speedy forward, then i'd take Cahill next over Luiz and his annoying long balls.

You just said they both make errors, so why is Luiz first choice over Cahill? no reason.

Because when their both on top form Luiz is better and i don't think even the biggest Cahill fan will deny Luiz has a higher ceiling.

Fergie is a great manager, but every manager has a weak spot and his is tactics, which is why he wins more league title's than cups.

If Robbie throws in a surprise either tactically or in the lineup, Fergie will be chasing shadows.

Because when their both on top form Luiz is better and i don't think even the biggest Cahill fan will deny Luiz has a higher ceiling.

Luiz is a good defender, but he makes more mistakes than anyone other than Terry. And Terry's mistakes are mostly because he's too slow.

Cahill is not flashy, can't score freekicks etc but he's reliable and that is all you need from your defender.

I have to be honest, if United go for the diamond we might have a problem in all fairness. Hernandez has a point to prove and bagged 2 goals in his last game, RvP is scoring for fun and Rooney can always step it up and do something quality when he wants. Also that ugly cunt Welbeck is a world class diver. Oscar might have to do a job on Rooney like he did on Pirlo and Arteta if they play the diamond to try and prevent him from influencing their attacks and general play. Still hoping for 3 points, we are more than capable of sticking 3 or 4 past a rather shit defensively Man Utd especially if we get going from the kick off. Early goal would kick it off for us too, only fear I have is if Luiz and Cahill play rather poorly.... then we could be in for a long game,...

I have to be honest, if United go for the diamond we might have a problem in all fairness. Hernandez has a point to prove and bagged 2 goals in his last game, RvP is scoring for fun and Rooney can always step it up and do something quality when he wants. Also that ugly cunt Welbeck is a world class diver. Oscar might have to do a job on Rooney like he did on Pirlo and Arteta if they play the diamond to try and prevent him from influencing their attacks and general play. Still hoping for 3 points, we are more than capable of sticking 3 or 4 past a rather shit defensively Man Utd especially if we get going from the kick off. Early goal would kick it off for us too, only fear I have is if Luiz and Cahill play rather poorly.... then we could be in for a long game,...

Agree with the above. I just have that image of Van Persie scoring against us. Eck :(

Cahill will get better, his errors are basic errors. David Luiz worries me when i see him in the starting line up, Cahill doesn't. My opinion is that Cahill is a better defender and that Luiz should never be anywhere near that back 4. Luiz makes stupid mistakes and will probably give away a daft penalty tomorrow, almost like he needs to because it's his roleplay for being a bit erratic. I hope he learns one day but i have more expectation that Cahill will be a more complete defender before Luiz will. Anyway.... who cares, they're both playing tomorrow, they've played together before, they won the UCL together ffs so let them both learn from each other. Neither are as good as JT, that is for sure. JT will be missed.