FC Nordsjaelland 0-4 Chelsea

Jase

132 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Great result.

Some points:

Lampard plays better in 433. Struggles in 4231. He had an assist yes, but is very poor at positioning especially while defending.

Mata was great.

Mikel brought a bit of ORDER in the midfield when he came on. The boy has just upped his game in the past couple of weeks.

Shaktar will give us a proper away game.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I do realize their manager is Danish. I also now assume you actually knew about this kid before he played. Still thinking he will be Denmark's first choice CB at the world cup ahead of Agger and Kjaer is a stupid thing to say. Agger is as good as you get in a CB, not too sure about Kjaer though...

Actually yes I did know about him before the game, and no its not a stupid thing to say, again don't comment when you don't know what your talking about! Many people in denmark already rate him above Kjaer and many wanted him to start with Agger at Euro 2012! So please explain to me how its stupid to suggest he will be Denmark's first choice CB at the world cup?

Actually yes I did know about him before the game, and no its not a stupid thing to say, again don't comment when you don't know what your talking about! Many people in denmark already rate him above Kjaer and many wanted him to start with Agger at Euro 2012! So please explain to me how its stupid to suggest he will be Denmark's first choice CB at the world cup?

Because Agger will....

Off topic, I know, but; I highly doubt we'll ever see Bruma play for Chelsea again.

I reckon he has a future. He is only 20 and has similar David Luiz traits about him. Don't know how he is playing at Hamburg but he played most of their games last season. With the right development and playing time and maybe a loan to another PL club I reckon he can be a success here. Even if it means being a back up to Luiz/Cahill after Terry hangs up his boots. No one would have guessed when Cahill was at Villa and struggled to get games, that in a few years time he would be on the winning team of the Champions League. Have faith!

Why does it sound like you don't expect it from him ? Mata is our little magician... and out best player with out a shadow of a doubt

Wow man, you got me completely wrong. You just assumed this out of your mind LOL

You got me by suprise here!

20 minutes through the first half... main point for me is how noticable it is without a natural defensive midfielder. Rami and Lampard both arent that defensively gifted hence why we are being out passed in front of our defence. having mikel or romeu there partnering really blocks out those passes/space and is a lot more defensively sound. wouldn;t work against more talented teams, so we got away with it tonight.

Torres played well, but shuld have buried oscars pass

Mata is just on form. Great movement, two well taken goals. Pls teach torres how to finish

Oscar could have had a goal and two assists, if they allowed his goal and if torres scored his one on one pass from oscar.

Moses was terrible, shuld never play on the left. He's not used to it

Lampard did well

Ramires is like a new signing, our box to box midfielder we have bn searching

Luiz shuld stop hoofing the ball. Nice freekick

Cahil good

Ashley cole, pls we can't let him go. Best leftback in the world

Ivanovic okay

Mikel calmed down our game wen he came on

Hazard comin on for moses was a let off.

Why wasn't torres in the box during mata's goal. Was disapointed to find ivanovic in his striker position and not torres he should stop that.

further off topic Arnesen reckons Mancienne is worth an England place

Arnesen might be right about Mancienne. He's always been a decent, versatile defender, just needed the opportunity to play at a higher level than the English Championship.

However, I don't see Woy Hodgson selecting him for England.

Torres played well, but shuld have buried oscars pass

Mata is just on form. Great movement, two well taken goals. Pls teach torres how to finish

Oscar could have had a goal and two assists, if they allowed his goal and if torres scored his one on one pass from oscar.

Moses was terrible, shuld never play on the left. He's not used to it

Lampard did well

Ramires is like a new signing, our box to box midfielder we have bn searching

Luiz shuld stop hoofing the ball. Nice freekick

Cahil good

Ashley cole, pls we can't let him go. Best leftback in the world

Ivanovic okay

Mikel calmed down our game wen he came on

Hazard comin on for moses was a let off.

Why wasn't torres in the box during mata's goal. Was disapointed to find ivanovic in his striker position and not torres he should stop that.

What do you mean with " let off " ?

I still liked Moses to be honest, bad game, but look past that and see what he has, looked very good concerning strength, despite the misses, he does look like he can bang some goals in now and then too. Much more of an improvement on Kalou, but i do fear that if we rely on Moses if a player gets injured, he will struggle, only time will tell really if he can improve.

But who knows maybe he might kick ass and make himself a starter, if this dream move of his to Barcelona is even possible.

We were extremely lucky Cech pulled of that amazing save and Luiz saved our bacon with that freekick. Took the stuffing out of them, they were growing and growing in the game, if they weren't as bad in the final third I firmly believe they would of drew/beaten us.

THERE IS ALWAYS ONE!!! He played a good game against us so what? Hes got to do it continuously in his league to get noticed..... if we said that every game we'd end up with about 20053050 players who we don't need/aren't good enough...

Happens all the fucking time, two seasons ago most of this forum wanted to sign up Kenwyn Jones because he bullied new to the Premier League David Luiz... There was even a thread about signing him up and everything, and the posts are even more scarier.