FC Nordsjaelland 0-4 Chelsea

Jase

132 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

We were extremely lucky Cech pulled of that amazing save and Luiz saved our bacon with that freekick. Took the stuffing out of them, they were growing and growing in the game, if they weren't as bad in the final third I firmly believe they would of drew/beaten us.

Roman needs to sign up Okore! What a player!

THERE IS ALWAYS ONE!!! He played a good game against us so what? Hes got to do it continuously in his league to get noticed..... if we said that every game we'd end up with about 20053050 players who we don't need/aren't good enough....

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant believe how many were worried or hesitant before this game. Anyway, I dont want to turn this into another Torres discussion but yet again he was pretty awful considering his role. Oscar for me was amazing, that kid has a tons of talent!

Is that for real? People were worried?

THERE IS ALWAYS ONE!!! He played a good game against us so what? Hes got to do it continuously in his league to get noticed..... if we said that every game we'd end up with about 20053050 players who we don't need/aren't good enough....

Haha!!! Don't comment if you don't know what your talking about! Do some research about Okore and then come back to me! He is one of the most promising young defenders in world football up there with players like Varane, Bertrand and Alaba, Okore is destined for the top this wasn't a one off performance from him, he is known by many top clubs around Europe and I guarantee if we don't sign him another top european club will!

Some small portion of the forum I guess. But in my opinion they were just triyng not to play the "political incorret" role.

We played poorly and stil won 4-0. Yes that equalised could have become a real threat, but we were deserving a reality check.

I'm sure that if Cesar; Bertrand; Romeu and Moses(on the right wing) had played we still would have ended up with a similar result. I personally believe that a lot of the veterans didn't show enough intensity in the first 70 minutes.

Haha!!! Don't comment if you don't know what your talking about! Do some research about Okore and then come back to me! He is one of the most promising young defenders in world football up there with players like Varane, Bertrand and Alaba, Okore is destined for the top this wasn't a one off performance from him, he is known by many top clubs around Europe and I guarantee if we don't sign him another top european club will!

He was linked with a move to Swansea, barely a top European club. Overrating him a bit just because he played good tonight. If any other young player had played that good against us you would of said exactly the same........

Another positive-three of our goals were actually built up by team play which is something we've been missing. Our goals have mostly been one piece of brilliance for a goal or one brilliant pass for a goal.

Mehh make that two. Mata's second goal was lucky.

And their organisation was all messed up for the first goal due to Adu's mistake. So still a area we really need to improve on. And I believe we will with time.

I totally agree with you, Okore is top class (I pointed that out in pre-game discussion). But I think he is talking generically, always when someone has a great game against us people start asking for their signing.

Mehh make that two. Mata's second goal was lucky.

And their organisation was all messed up for the first goal due to Adu's mistake. So still a area we really need to improve on. And I believe we will with time.

There was still a lot of passing that went up to the build-up of Mata's goal, then it took a lucky bounce. The other two goals were both great three-man plays. Also, we created more chances to score this game than I think we have in the previous 4 or 5 combined. Not too surprising based on the competition, but still nice to see. The lack of creating chances has been my biggest worry so far this season. I still think if Hazard starts instead of Moses, we score at least 3 more goals. It wasn't just his misplays, there were also a few times when Torres or Oscar had great incredible runs and were basically unmarked and in on goal if Moses had passed but he just put his head down and ran. I'm not going to overreact because everyone has bad games, but that was one of the worst performances I've seen from a Chelsea player this year.

He was linked with a move to Swansea, barely a top European club. Overrating him a bit just because he played good tonight. If any other young player had played that good against us you would of said exactly the same........

Oh so you can read my mind can you? Don't act like I have a history of saying we should sign a player after a good performance against us because I have never done that!!!

Why do you think he was linked with Swansea? You do realize who their manager is?

Now that he is playing CL football let's see what clubs come in for him in the next windows because I know for sure they will all be top CL clubs after him!

So stop trying to act as if I'm overrating a player who played well against us, because this kid is the real deal, its highly likely that he will be Denmarks first choice CB at the World cup as well (if they qualify) so think what you want you will be proved wrong anyway because It won't be long until you start wanting us to sign him!

Yeah, some people were, especially when it was announced that ramires and lamps would be in the double pivot. As I said a few days before the game, you shouldnt underrestimate teams but still there is a huge differance in our benched players and Nordsjaellands strongest first team. People were going on and on about what happened to United etc, but that I really didnt care of. Our squad this season is very strong and I refuse to stop believing in it.

Oh so you can read my mind can you? Don't act like I have a history of saying we should sign a player after a good performance against us because I have never done that!!!

Why do you think he was linked with Swansea? You do realize who their manager is?

Now that he is playing CL football let's see what clubs come in for him in the next windows because I know for sure they will all be top CL clubs after him!

So stop trying to act as if I'm overrating a player who played well against us, because this kid is the real deal, its highly likely that he will be Denmarks first choice CB at the World cup as well (if they qualify) so think what you want you will be proved wrong anyway because It won't be long until you start wanting us to sign him!

I like Okore but who needs Okore when we have Bruma. Still have high hopes for him , will be a brilliant CB

Yes I do realise their manager is Danish. I also now assume you actually knew about this kid before he played. Still thinking he will be Denmark's first choice CB at the world cup ahead of Agger and Kjaer is a stupid thing to say. Agger is as good as you get in a CB, not too sure about Kjaer though...

Voted Ramires for MOTM, made good interceptions, tackles and dribbles. Mata will get all the acclaims for his two goals though, he played good though as well. Same with the Arsenal game!

Thought Ramires was pretty bad in the first half and excellent in the second. He is solid defensively, but he has a problem where he chases the ball instead of positioning himself against the player. This leads to risky tackles where if he misses, the player is able to get by him and create an odd-man rush. (As happened against Arsenal where he made an awful attempted tackle on AOC which led to the Giroud chance.) Of course, when he gets those right, he can break into attack with incredible speed.

There was still a lot of passing that went up to the build-up of Mata's goal, then it took a lucky bounce. The other two goals were both great three-man plays. Also, we created more chances to score this game than I think we have in the previous 4 or 5 combined. Not too surprising based on the competition, but still nice to see. The lack of creating chances has been my biggest worry so far this season. I still think if Hazard starts instead of Moses, we score at least 3 more goals. It wasn't just his misplays, there were also a few times when Torres or Oscar had great incredible runs and were basically unmarked and in on goal if Moses had passed but he just put his head down and ran. I'm not going to overreact because everyone has bad games, but that was one of the worst performances I've seen from a Chelsea player this year.

Fair enough on the first part. Agree with the second. We could've had a much easier time today and made them look better than they truly are. Moses was shocking though I won't blame him too much as he didn't look comfortable at all on the left.