FC Nordsjaelland 0-4 Chelsea

Jase

132 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Ramires was awesome.He is almost like a new signing now that he is playing in midfield.Oscar was as usual very good same for mata,torres although played well should have scored atleast one goal.Moses had a poor 1st half but the 2nd half was a lot better.Overall 4 goals clean sheet so cant complain.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gave us a good game. Impressive display by the Danes, should have had an equaliser but thanks to Super Cech they didn´t. A tricky away dispatched in the end. Let´s have a laugh at Bayern (yes, yes hipocricy, but gotta down a few drinks now with my Bayern-mate)

My appreciation for Mata knows no bounds. He was our key player - again. Just love the little man. He is class. End.

Top of the group, top of the league. Boom, who would´ve thought that ?

The scoreline is definitely harsh. Doesnt reflect how the game was actually played but who cares, good for our GD and also Juventus drew at home to Shakhtar. Brilliant night for us! That rest Mata got from RDM is definitely paying off now, been absolutely brilliant in our last 3 games

Poor performance yet 4 goals and none conceded, can't complain.

Torres is my MOTM. Great all-round performance.

Loved Frankie's assist and our 4th goal. Oscar also scored a incredible goal actually but the ref didn't allow play to go on. A shame.

pretty much agree with you.

Torres was great today, great effort, creating chances + goals (on the neg... he should've scored :( )

You can see his confidence grow every match. He will get there!

Also I thought that the game changed when Hazard came on. You can see the attacking 4 starting to combine & he just accelerates the game with ease. Give it some time & you will see awesomeness!

An extremely flattering scoreline and harsh on Nordsjaelland, who played very well. Nonetheless, happy to get the win but the performance was poor for most parts of the game. Must improve ahead of the double headers against Shakhtar. For now, we got the vital 3 points and Juventus drew with Shakhtar. That means we've gone top of the group ahead of Matchday 3. The group standing now looks like this:

1. Chelsea - 4pts (GD +4)

2. Shakhtar Donetsk - 4pts (GD +2)

3. Juventus - 2pts (GD 0)

4. Nordsjaelland - 0pts (GD -6)

Matchday 3

Shakhtar Donetsk v Chelsea

Nordsjaelland v Juventus.

pretty much agree with you.

Torres was great today, great effort, creating chances + goals (on the neg... he should've scored :( )

You can see his confidence grow every match. He will get there!

Also I thought that the game changed when Hazard came on. You can see the attacking 4 starting to combine. Give it some time & it will get awesome!

Torres worked hard but he was far from great, that is a ludicrous statement IMO. Okore got the better of him IMO, he was unlucky tonight but he was far from great.

I do think Eden was an important catalyst :-)?

I do love that guy !

I think we can't really credit him that.

It was all about getting that second goal.

Still he looked good and we saw some nice link up play between him, Mata and Oscar.

Looked promising.