FC Nordsjaelland vs Chelsea

Jase

Wow, reading some posts here. People thinking we will not win if we go with Moses, Marin, Sturridge, Azi, etc.

Please, let us be realistic. This supossed reserve team is miles away from Nordsjaelland. Stop with thw worries and have some fun. I am more preoccupied with the mentality with face the game than with the team we put in...

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, reading some posts here. People thinking we will not win if we go with Moses, Marin, Sturridge, Azi, etc.

Please, let us be realistic. This supossed reserve team is miles away from Nordsjaelland. Stop with thw worries and have some fun. I am more preoccupied with the mentality with face the game than with the team we put in...

Really? How many matches have you seen Nordsjaelland play in? If the answer in none as I'm sure it is, then your judgement on what team is better is completely unfounded.

Really? How many matches have you seen Nordsjaelland play in? If the answer in none as I'm sure it is, then your judgement on what team is better is completely unfounded.

Yes I havent until the draw...So just shut your big fat mouth before judging me!

Must win for us...

Cech

Azpi - Cahill - Terry - Bertrand

Romeu - Lampard

Marin - Oscar - Hazard

Torres

and against Norwich on Saturday

Cech

Ivanovic - Cahill - Luiz - Cole

Mikel - Ramires

Moses - Hazard - Mata

Torres (Sturridge if fit)

Must win for us...

Cech

Romeu - Lampard

Marin - Oscar - Hazard

Torres

Cech

Mikel - Ramires

Moses - Hazard - Mata

Ooooo, I do like the looks of those line-ups. I'd be very happy with those!

Yes I havent until the draw...So just shut your big fat mouth before judging me!

It was a valid point because everyone was making remarks about a team they don't know. And I did not judge you, it was a question, and one that I asked politely. You better watch your language or you will find yourself facing warnings/suspensions. Attacks on users are not tolerated on these forums.

Must win for us...

Cech

Romeu - Lampard

Marin - Oscar - Hazard

Torres

Cech

Mikel - Ramires

Moses - Hazard - Mata

These are actually really good, feasible lineups. We may see something like those.

Perfect game to rotate our squad, will love to give some people a rest so that they can be as fresh as mata is right now.

Turnbull

Cesar-cahill-terry-betrand

Romeu-lampard

Moses-mata-marin

Sturridge/torres

Cech rest your elbow

Ivanovic needs a rest

Cole needs a freakin rest

Mikel needs a freakin rest

Luiz needs a freakin rest

Ramires needs a freakin rest

Hazard needs a bloody rest. Lost a little form compared to the begining of the season. I mean look at mata now...

Oscar could come in 2nd half

I don't think sturridge is fit yet. But if he is then he shuld play or torres can add to his goal tally for confidence.

We need to rest players for this game because we finally have the squad to do that.

That's what makes ferguson very good in the premier league, he rotates keeping everyone fresh.(Look at mata's perfomance now) So that 60games can be played among everyone.

I don't know what the fuss is about, this squad above is good enough to beat that team, the only problem is lampard in the pivot.

It was a valid point because everyone was making remarks about a team they don't know. And I did not judge you, it was a question, and one that I asked politely. You better watch your language or you will find yourself facing warnings/suspensions. Attacks on users are not tolerated on these forums.

After re-reading it (have no idea if ot exists) you did ask politely. It soundes to me you were implying I have no clue who the team was.

I did not use any worse language than some posts I've seen by some members though.

I'm from Denmark and you can ask me questions about FC Nordsjælland if you guys have some.

A little fun fact: Moses earn above double the money of the 14 highest paid Nordsjælland players together in a month.

And we even have 13 players that earn a lot more than him :)

Another thing: I'm very excited about the fact that our guys train at the stadium (Parken - the Danish national stadium) tonight since my football team is training at the football fields just beside Parken. I'll try to get a little close to them and take pictures if it's possible. Otherwise I'll see them tomorrow evening - can't wait!

I'm from Denmark and you can ask me questions about FC Nordsjælland if you guys have some.

A little fun fact: Moses earn above double the money of the 14 highest paid Nordsjælland players together in a month.

And we even have 13 players that earn a lot more than him :)

Thanks mate. What would you say their strong point is? Speed? Physicality? Defending?

Stadium Will be 80% chelsea fans 20% Nordsjælland :ph34r::blink: . Chelsea Will play at a too high tempo for Nordsjælland I Say 1-3 , then again occationally Nordsjælland play great footballllllllll but wont be enough v Chelsea .

Nordsjælland plays a lot like Barcelona (well, you know, they try) and they had great success with the model last season which resulted in a league win (that was a big surprise since FC Copenhagen always wins - yeah, the team we won against).

Nordsjælland is third in the league atm and they are the team which concedes the least amount of goals in the Danish league (10 goals in 11 games) so they do know how to defend. They have a very fast striker (John) and he scores goals for fun atm. Beside that Danish players are strong and tall from nature but that shouldn't be a problem for us (we have even more strenght).

Nordsjællands coach said that they will try to play around Terry and they wont try with balls in the air.

To make it a little shorter: they play fast football on the ground (inspired by Barca) and they are strong in defence. John is a focus point aswell.

But when that's said: they don't even play on their own ground and we should be (and are) a way better team than them and a team with some of our reserves will win 9 out of 10 times.

Hey mate, you could please tell us more about Nordsjaelland?

The 2 games I have seen, they played on a 4-5-1/4-4-1-1. Quite young, Okore seems solid, John is talented and Anders seems to give rithm in midfield. Very organised too. Said that, I do not see that much of a threat to CFC ( of course anything could happen). Is it true by any means?

Thx