Arsenal vs Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can;t believe we let gerrvinho scored.. lol

anyway, the problem with playing hazard/marin/mata/oscar is the lack of defending to help out our fullback...

cole and ivanovic has been exposed and skinned so many times.

but nontheless, ocar has been good and bad as well. losing out in strength, but i love his trickery, dribbling and his technical ability to shoot...

maybe its time to put on moses?

Can you say that without saying c**t? Honestly :/

Completely agree and am as angry as you.....but really :/

No I fucking can't!

If you don't like it don't fucking read it!

Gervinho is a cunt - couldn't score in a brothel yet scores against us, that's the definition of cunt!

As for Jenkins .... Grrrrr!!!!

i am quite happy with our performance for the most part. we looked threatening with hazard and torres, our midfield stopped closing down towards the end of the first half which led to them having more time. as long as we come out firing and don't sit in sacred or something. we can do this.

great half from Nando, but he had sooo much space to shoot in that penalty situation.. urgh.

btw. can someone explain me why those stupid cunts are chanting something about van Persie when playing against us? show some fucking pride, wankers.