Arsenal vs Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really would love to smash the little shits here. Then they can look forward to thier 4th place as always. Its a big game and it will be tough but we have mata hazard and oscar which is better than anything they have. My biggest worry is that we will create a lot that torres will not be able to convert however we must stay positive and if there is a game in which he could turn it on i would love it to be this one.

Read the fucking post <_<

first of all CHILL. no need for obscenities.

secondly the question still stands y azpi?. we got moses who is good both ways (as u said), we got rambo who has played games like these and we got bertrand who ll be far better option as a defensive winger (he plays rb for britain so dont see y not a defensive right winger for us). in short azpi will be our 4th choice (that too with a big maybe) defensive winger.

If Fat Lampard start, we lose.Its amazing how far is RDM from the truth, which is Romeu-Ramires is our best double pivot option.

Yes, it's amazing how a former player with hundreds of games at top levels in his career who is a professional coach with his UEFA Pro license who has been coaching for years, including winning the Champions League, who has access to video and statistics that we can't even imagine, who spends days studying them, who has special assistants to analyze them and break them down, he, he knows nothing compared to you oh wise RAMICFC9. It is clear that your knowledge and your analysis are simply the truth.

(Seriously, this is my least favourite type of post on here. I sometimes don't like RDM's tactics, but to pretend that somehow we know more than him about anything to do with football, is not only arrogant, it's just dumb. Disagree, say what you'd like to see and why, it's fun to debate that sort of thing...When you win the Champions League as a coach, you can come back and be a dick about it.)

Gonna get so drunk tomorrow. Gonna watch it with my gooner mate down the pub then just drink to soften the blow, then will probably go round his place, watch a 3pm game and then back to the pub for Man Utd vs Tottenham. Should be an interesting day. It's basically Deja vu from last years 5-3 tbh, same pub, same time, stayed getting drunk for hours, watched Inter vs Juve and went home around 11. The time is almost upon us... bit more TV, might watch some Ryder Cup, play some FIFA, go to bed and hey presto it's time to go.

If Fat Lampard start, we lose.Its amazing how far is RDM from the truth, which is Romeu-Ramires is our best double pivot option.

No offence mate but fuck off.

I perfectly understand that ramires and mikel were better than lampard and mikel but there is no need for that, last i checked this wasn't an arsenal forum, and considering he is the greatest player to put on our blue shirt and still puts up extremely high distance covered numbers then that is unfair.

So as we approach the business end of the season, we have to realise that there are no easy games in this league, especially Arsenal. Obviously, it is a league game so there won't be any magic of the FA Cup but it really is a 6 pointer. Hopefully the team will do the talking on the pitch but we have to realise that they are a difficult team to break down and it is a game of 2 halves. Its not over until the final whistle. We have a team good enough to win this, on the condition that they all give 110% but I fear Torres has lost half a yard of pace, although he does have a good touch for a big man. This is a game with history though, remember Cudicini a few years ago? That save from Henry was right out of the top drawer. I can't help but think we should have got a penalty for that foul on Mata last season- I have seen them given and Andre Santos had to go. Still, that goal he scored to make it 3-3- the stadium just erupted at that moment. It is up to him and Hazard tomorrow to run between the lines and Mikel to run his socks off in midfield. Unfortunately he is the last man we want a chance to fall to. Ramires will be invaluable because no only does he have bags of experience, he also has a great engine and a cultured right foot. Lets hope JT does not make any bad tackles tomorrow, there isn't a bad bone in the guy. As for Oscar, well he's on fire at the moment, he will cover every blade of grass tomorrow, but hopefully we won't see any schoolboy errors from the little starlet. (By the way, that 2nd goal against Juventus was almost hit too well)

I hope that if we do end up behind, Di Matteo will make some inspired substitutions though, because although the league isn't won in September, it can certainly be lost. Anyway, lets hope it doesn't end up being men against boys and take this season one game at a time. Grinding out a 1-0 win against relegation candidates against the run of play, that’s the mark of true champions.

My view of the game tomorrow in cliches :)

So as we approach the business end of the season, we have to realise that there are no easy games in this league, especially Arsenal. Obviously, it is a league game so there won't be any magic of the FA Cup but it really is a 6 pointer. Hopefully the team will do the talking on the pitch but we have to realise that they are a difficult team to break down and it is a game of 2 halves. Its not over until the final whistle. We have a team good enough to win this, on the condition that they all give 110% but I fear Torres has lost half a yard of pace, although he does have a good touch for a big man. This is a game with history though, remember Cudicini a few years ago? That save from Henry was right out of the top drawer. I can't help but think we should have got a penalty for that foul on Mata last season- I have seen them given and Andre Santos had to go. Still, that goal he scored to make it 3-3- the stadium just erupted at that moment. It is up to him and Hazard tomorrow to run between the lines and Mikel to run his socks off in midfield. Unfortunately he is the last man we want a chance to fall to. Ramires will be invaluable because no only does he have bags of experience, he also has a great engine and a cultured right foot. Lets hope JT does not make any bad tackles tomorrow, there isn't a bad bone in the guy. As for Oscar, well he's on fire at the moment, he will cover every blade of grass tomorrow, but hopefully we won't see any schoolboy errors from the little starlet. (By the way, that 2nd goal against Juventus was almost hit too well)

I hope that if we do end up behind, Di Matteo will make some inspired substitutions though, because although the league isn't won in September, it can certainly be lost. Anyway, lets hope it doesn't end up being men against boys and take this season one game at a time. Grinding out a 1-0 win against relegation candidates against the run of play, that’s the mark of true champions.

My view of the game tomorrow in cliches :)

lol, i was reading it and was like, something seems weird here...

You go through this:

http://soccerlens.com/football-cliches/86789/

Lampard is one of the greatest Chelsea players of all time, he is the club's icon, and his own fans disrespect him? Shame on you. No wonder people hate us and call us plastics. It's only been a few months that we've signed the likes of Hazard and Oscar, and even though they still have a lot to prove in the Chelsea shirt, now all of a sudden they're gods, and Lampard is shit. Smh. I sincerely hope that these fans are just a minority.