Chelsea vs Stoke City

Jase

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it was a shit half.

Like most of you blabbered on about when we beat Barcelona; possession doesn't win you games, goals do.

We haven't scored, and they've come closer to scoring than we have by hitting the crossbar.

Just because we're finally putting passes together doesn't make it a good half, and just because we haven't conceded doesn't make it a good half.

We're European Champions... against Stoke City. What have they won trophy-wise? Exactly. They're not exactly showing brute force today either.

We should be winning; no excuses. I'm sorry but people need to raise their standards on here.

And we need players to make more runs behind their defence, Torres is the only player doing that. Hazard's not looking good. Maybe Moses should come on for him.

2 time 'Uh, wtf???'. One for the Torres remark and certainly one for the Hazard one ...

Moses For Torres please!... i can't watch him anymore...

He brings me nerves!

Your constant moan about Torres is getting boring! He is the only Forward we have on the pitch, like it or not deal with it ffs! Show some supports shall we?!

No stream! whatching on satellite! PL TV. Andy Townsend, Ray Wilkins.

What station then - how do I get that - might invest in another Satellite dish, got UK Sky in Austria - but want some other channels as well - someone said use a Linux card sharing server thingy?