How does Chelsea stand in your country?

Yeboii

well it is. the shortest game you can have takes over 3 hours. plus the overdose of cricket in this country has led to increased popularity for football.

Cricket isn't boring, it may be for you but I doubt that your in the majority, especially in India. Maybe your just saying this because India lost to Pakistan. :D On topic though being in England, I think the answer goes without saying.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not very good i would say. majority are united , arsenal fans. whereever u go there is no shortage of glory hunters so barca, united take the cake there. but the true fans i ve seen all around the cricket in the bare minimum football/sports pubs we have here, its mostly united n arsenal. but football's popularity in general is increasing day by day and that means increase in number of fans.

i dont think so. if u were to actually rate clubs on no. of fans then no doubt u would get this stats according to me: 1.united 2.barca 3.arsenal 4.pool 5. madrid 6. chelsea so on and forth.
i was talking about epl teams only. and yeah pls, arsenal and pool fans are lesser than us.ofcourse its my view only.

Cricket isn't boring, it may be for you but I doubt that your in the majority, especially in India. Maybe your just saying this because India lost to Pakistan. :D On topic though being in England, I think the answer goes without saying.

nah. attendances are dwindling and the people here are less and less interested in cricket. before, even an india v zimbabwe game would be packed but now even an india vs newzealand t20 game is not sold out. overdose of cricket i reckon. football is picking up. especially since messi, bayern etc played in India. chelsea being a big club now has gathered a fan base in india. forget blackburn, there aren't many liverpool or manc fans as far as i know. chelsea, manu and arsenal heavily followed though

I can only speak for my part of the country (although Denmark is not that large compared to other countries) and we do actually have quite a few more fans than I expected. When I started in highschool 2 months ago, I knew, what? 9 Chelsea supporters in my previous school, and the number increased as I moved to the new school to around 17 now. So they are fairly big here. Not really comparable to Liverpool or Barca, but I know more Chelsea fans than Madrid.

Would probably go with this:

1. Liverpool/Barcelona

2. Liverpool/Barcelona

3. United

4. Chelsea

5. Madrid

6. City

Not that big of a gap from us to United though ;)

It's not as popular as I would like it to be but it's one of the more popular teams. Still, United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Juventus and Milan are more popular though I must admit I've seen the most Chelsea clothes on people recently. Some kits, jackets, shirts and training gear. It's definitely growing and having Ivanovic at the club definitely helps.

i was talking about epl teams only. and yeah pls, arsenal and pool fans are lesser than us.ofcourse its my view only.

i live in an institute having 17 hostels. the no. of chelsea fans are very few. arsenal n pool "fans" outnumber us easily. the same thing in my hometown. but i feel it also depends on when u start watchin football. if u do it right now u r bound to be city, united or chelsea, 8-9 years ago pool or arsenal....