QPR vs Chelsea

Kieran.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all have been waiting ages for a Premier League football again, don't let your frustration ruin it. Wait for the game itself, wait with your criticism. It's a derby so try to enjoy it :D If the situations requires, complain after it.

What's so bad about a defensive-minded lineup in a hotly contested derby match? We haven't won away in the capital in 7 games.

The knee-jerk reactions are annoying have some faith in Robbie eh? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see RDM pick sexy attacking teams, but I'd hate to see it backfire and get caught with our defensive pants down.

Ok, just calm down fellas. I know we are all pissed here but if we win with this lineup, RDM will suddenly look like a genius and we, idiots. ;)

It's not about winning. Its about the scary possibility that RDM will pick defensive wingers against the most shittest of sides. Its the fact he is acting like an idiot and blatantly ignoring we want to play attacking football. Its like he is Trying to get fired...

But we played an attractive football under Carlo...

For some of our fans it was attractive, but not what pundits or our owner considers 'attractive'.

Teams like Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund, Manchester City, Ajax, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid etc. are teams who play 'attractive football'.

Roman wants silky passing and a domination of possession, not just passing it to the wings, crossing it to the striker (Drogba when we had Carlo) and scoring, regardless how many goals or wins we may/may not get.

We haven't played like any of those teams listed aside from the odd game every season or 2.

It's not about winning. Its about the scary possibility that RDM will pick defensive wingers against the most shittest of sides. Its the fact he is acting like an idiot and blatantly ignoring we want to play attacking football. Its like he is Trying to get fired...

We could play well with this this lineup and still win! Who knows? My point is, just wait and see what happens.

For some of our fans it was attractive, but not what pundits or our owner considers 'attractive'.

Teams like Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund, Manchester City, Ajax, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid etc. are teams who play 'attractive football'.

Roman wants silky passing and a domination of possession, not just passing it to the wings, crossing it to the striker (Drogba when we had Carlo) and scoring, regardless how many goals or wins we may/may not get.

We haven't played like any of those teams listed aside from the odd game every season or 2.

Because we are chelsea. we have our own style...