Your IQ score on this test

Melanicus

Just wondering which scores do you guys get at this test:

http://iqtest.dk/main.swf

Here is the test which uses sequences, geometrical shapes and chessboards.

I know this isn't too much legit, because only psychologist can give you legit results, but still...

Post your score below, mine is:

TG33q.png

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ultimate task is to keep the tab open as long as you haven't taken a screenshot! :rolleyes: So, yeah I fucked the last one up.

Had 125 but I don't trust these internet tests. I did a real IQ test a few months ago, anyway, I doubt intelligence can be proven by such tests because many aspects of intelligence aren't even being considered.

Remember doing this a long time ago (must have been like 13 or younger) and got 128, I think. Then I did it again later thinking "I'm older and ergo wiser" and still 128. Again, and no improvement still. I'll do it again this time, but for some reason I think I'll get a lower score.

Remember doing this a long time ago (must have been like 13 or younger) and got 128, I think. Then I did it again later thinking "I'm older and ergo wiser" and still 128. Again, and no improvement still. I'll do it again this time, but for some reason I think I'll get a lower score.

35r937.jpg

This is an awful test. I did a bunch of tests as part of psych classes and even for one job interview. This tests you solely on shape/colour recognition (and some logic) which is a very limited test. There's no place to enter age/level of education. There's no "next number in sequence", no logic, and no language usage components.

Has anyone done a real IQ test with a certified test giver? When I was at school they made me take one. I got a pretty good score but I won't tell because people will think I'm bragging. I'll tell if anyone asks though.

What is it? I've done one when I was 11 and got 132 (anywhere from 132 to 143 she said). I grew a lot lazier since then and if I took another one of those now, I'd probably get a lower score.