BlueLion.
Followers 3

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This an insult to not only Willian but Football in general. To make the statement that Moses is on the same level as Willian is as ridiculous as it gets. Willian is a top player. I'm not exaggrating w

My MOTM. See what faith in a player and a manager willing to try things does? Conte deserves immense credit for this.

Jamie Redknapp on Victor Moses: "It's nice to see a young English talent getting a chance". Moses has 24 caps for Nigeria and is nearly 26 lol 

Posted Images

his pace was really great to watch when he ran over the pitch to receive Mata's ball on the counter

we don't have really fast players in our team, so i'm very happy about that

with Hazard's pace at the left and Moses' pace at the right we could really hurt teams on the counter

I remember how many people were saying Moses would be shit and nothing more than a Kalou type squad player... so wrong. He's got it everything: trickery, pace, strenght, technique and a great, great ATTITUDE. Can't wait to see him play more!

• Like 2

The idea of him up against Jenkinson, Moses will literally run rings round him all day long. If Moses can tear Sagna apart he way he did, Lord knows what is in store for Carl Jenkinson.

• Like 1

It's great to have a HG player of his ability and use. Very clever signing by the club to meet the HG criteria while also benefitting the team. Similar to Cahill in that sense.

I think it was Dean Sturridge who made a great point during commentary that we had too many players wanting to get on the ball (Mata, Hazard, Oscar) and not enough who'd make threatening runs off it. Moses was the obvious solution and he didn't disappoint. Expect him to be starting soon enough.

• Like 3

I remember how many people were saying Moses would be shit and nothing more than a Kalou type squad player... so wrong. He's got it everything: trickery, pace, strenght, technique and a great, great ATTITUDE. Can't wait to see him play more!

I was one of the people who liked the Moses signing, but don't you think that 60 minutes over two games as a sub is a little early to be judging whether it was a good signing or not? I think it will likely be, but let's wait at least a couple of months to see. Shevchenko scored 2 goals in his first 3 games and he turned out to be one of the biggest flops ever. There just seems to be this knee-jerk pendulum that when someone looks good in a game, they are fantastic players and when they play poorly, they are worthless.

• Like 2

Whereas Oscar, Hazard and Mata like to play it through the middle, looking for some little space and to creat a little bit of magic, Moses and Marin will provide us with width. Wing play is something we lacked yesterday and I am looking forward to have all these possibilities. Most probably against Wolves!