Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Victor Moses

BlueLion.
Followers 3

Seems like he will be loaned out to Pool

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/8899489/transfer-news-liverpool-closing-on-mamadou-sakho-tiago-ilori-and-victor-moses

we are so smart to strengthen our rivals. great deal by chelsea if it happens!

How are they are rivals, exactly?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This an insult to not only Willian but Football in general. To make the statement that Moses is on the same level as Willian is as ridiculous as it gets. Willian is a top player. I'm not exaggrating w

My MOTM. See what faith in a player and a manager willing to try things does? Conte deserves immense credit for this.

Jamie Redknapp on Victor Moses: "It's nice to see a young English talent getting a chance". Moses has 24 caps for Nigeria and is nearly 26 lol 

Posted Images

who knows maybe. their squad is good and if sturridge keeps his form and suarez comes back and will continue to play how he did, I can see them at least fighting for the 4th spot and maybe with futher additions even for the title.

Liverpool still are no where near good enough compared to Tottenham and Arsenal, Wenger may have lost it in terms of fighting for trophies but he still knows how to get the job done as far as top 4 finishes are concerned. Tottenham are still better aswell than Liverpool, all over the pitch.

The only reason Liverpool are talked about as top four contenders is because of their history, imagine if say Swansea had the team Liverpool had, no one would be talking them up as top 4 hopefuls, they are just not good enough, they will get 6th but even that will be by default (Everton taking time to adapt to Martinez).

So they didn't play the current Champions, and beat them, today then?

Local derby. Don't read too much into it. Liverpool's record vs United at Anfield is incredible.

• Like 1

If i was a Liverpool fan i would be pissed about this.

They got a good player, but loaning him (aswell as the rumours about Piazon earlier this summer) off a club higher in the table is just another example of their reduced status.

They are basically helping us develop him.

Can't really go wrong with this move. Liverpool will pay a decent amount of money for this loan without even getting an option to buy if he ends up being a massive success there like Sturridge and they'd only be doing us a favor by increasing the player's market value but if he fails we can still easily offload him next summer for around £5-10m.

I'm confused as to why they want him..

He's not a player they generally need and they don't play a system where his skills would be enhanced & exposed. But whatever, he won't get as many games here and they're gonna pay us for it too lmao.

• Like 1

I'm confused as to why they want him..

He's not a player they generally need and they don't play a system where his skills would be enhanced & exposed. But whatever, he won't get as many games here and they're gonna pay us for it too lmao.

agreed. And I reckon he won't be getting too many games at pool either.

I don't think he's good enough for Rotation at Chelsea. We now have rotation players who can come on and influence the game, which is something Moses cannot do.

Andre, KDB, and Willian are far better footballers.

agreed. And I reckon he won't be getting too many games at pool either.

I don't think he's good enough for Rotation at Chelsea. We now have rotation players who can come on and influence the game, which is something Moses cannot do.

Andre, KDB, and Willian are far better footballers.

I don't really know if Willian is compared to Moses.. We'll find out I guess!

Can't really go wrong with this move. Liverpool will pay a decent amount of money for this loan without even getting an option to buy if he ends up being a massive success there like Sturridge and they'd only be doing us a favor by increasing the player's market value but if he fails we can still easily offload him next summer for around £5-10m.

:fainthv9::fainthv9:

• Like 1

I was gutted to see Moses at Anfield I was hoping it wasn't true. I don't see why he wouldn't give Victor a chance, he hardly got a shot at Chelsea, we already gave away Sturridge who can't stop scoring :(

Pretty dissapointed he didn't even try him :(