Victor Moses

Superblue

Fuck sake, don't need him at all.

Currently Moses is not even that good, he still needs to work on a lot of things. Yeah, he's young and has a lot of potential but let's be honest he's not going to be given a proper chance with us anyway, he'll probably end up like every other young player. We're not going to develop him into a decent player especially with the likes of Mata, Ramires, Marin, Hazard, Oscar around. 10M is a waste of money, Moses is overrated at the moment anyway, potentially he could be a great player but we have too many players like him. He's not going to be able to fulfill his potential with us anyway, we see this all the time with young players at Chelsea, he might be given more of a chance because he's been brought in for 10M but that's about it. The way we handle our youth players is a joke. Liverpool have just spent good money on Borini, remember him? Man City are now after Sinclair...shambles these two should have been given the chance, same with a load of other youth players we've had. Our youth teams are looking promising of late as well, shame they probably won't be given the chance.

If Moses does come in, I'll probably be more annoyed than anything. Apart from the money, it's a bad move for his career and development. Stay at Wigan for a few more years lad and properly prove yourself. Of course, I'll get behind Moses and hopefully it will go well for him but I just can't see it going well. It's also going to be hard to keep all these creative/attacking players happy. Moses is definitely one too many.

Currently Moses is not even that good, he still needs to work on a lot of things. Yeah, he's young and has a lot of potential but let's be honest he's not going to be given a proper chance with us anyway, he'll probably end up like every other young player. We're not going to develop him into a decent player especially with the likes of Mata, Ramires, Marin, Hazard, Oscar around. 10M is a waste of money, Moses is overrated at the moment anyway, potentially he could be a great player but we have too many players like him. He's not going to be able to fulfill his potential with us anyway, we see this all the time with young players at Chelsea, he might be given more of a chance because he's been brought in for 10M but that's about it. The way we handle our youth players is a joke. Liverpool have just spent good money on Borini, remember him? Man City are now after Sinclair...shambles these two should have been given the chance, same with a load of other youth players we've had. Our youth teams are looking promising of late as well, shame they probably won't be given the chance.

If Moses does come in, I'll probably be more annoyed than anything. Apart from the money, it's a bad move for his career and development. Stay at Wigan for a few more years lad and properly prove yourself. Of course, I'll get behind Moses and hopefully it will go well for him but I just can't see it going well. It's also going to be hard to keep all these creative/attacking players happy. Moses is definitely one too many.

agree about letting Borini and Sinclair go ....such a waste

feel better now? :blink: we need someone to fill in at RW . we don`t have Carlo any longer. he doesn`t need to be 24plus before he`s given a chance..

Although I miss some of our departures youngsters, some on here act as if they are better than our current squad.

we got 500000 for Sinclair ..we paid almostthat for him ...now valued at 5 million

borini bought for 12 million a year after we let him go

feel better now? :blink:we need someone to fill in at RW . we don`t have Carlo any longer. he doesn`t need to be 24plus before he`s given a chance..

Ramires? The likes of Hazard and Marin can play there as well.

Although I miss some of our departures youngsters, some on here act as if they are better than our current squad.

Using Sinclair as an example. Looking at our squad from last season for the majority of the time I'd rather have him over Malouda, Kalou, Meireles etc for a start. Nothing better than developing your own youth players, they are always loved by the fans as well. The way we handle our youth players, is a joke.

@Carefreeluke

Ramires not in a 4 2-3-1..he`s better played on the right edge of midfield in a 4-3-3 he`s fast but his pace is better used counter attacking. he doesn`t have the guile to get past defenders upfield where they will be pressing him and he doesn`t have the passing/crossing ability to pass around them. he can fill in when we don`t have better options like we did during the pre-season friendlies but that is all.

Hazard and Mata will interchange between LW/LM and CAM. Marin will be back up at LW/LM he could fill in at RW but more effective on the left. as could Hazard but that would take away him from the LW/CAM position.

Oscar will probably start out at RW/RM. but we need somebody else. Moses can play RW/LW/CF all pretty well and satisfies the homegrown quota. getting him in and in the 25 man first team squad would mean we could get rid of Turnbull as surely only needing him for the 8 homegrowns rule has kept him in the 25.

@Carefreeluke

Ramires not in a 4 2-3-1..he`s better played on the right edge of midfield in a 4-3-3 he`s fast but his pace is better used counter attacking. he doesn`t have the guile to get past defenders upfield where they will be pressing him and he doesn`t have the passing/crossing ability to pass around them. he can fill in when we don`t have better options like we did during the pre-season friendlies but that is all.

Hazard and Mata will interchange between LW/LM and CAM. Marin will be back up at LW/LM he could fill in at RW but more effective on the left. as could Hazard but that would take away him from the LW/CAM position.

Oscar will probably start out at RW/RM. but we need somebody else. Moses can play RW/LW/CF all pretty well and satisfies the homegrown quota. getting him in and in the 25 man first team squad would mean we could get rid of Turnbull as surely only needing him for the 8 homegrowns rule has kept him in the 25.

Nice bit of analysis ther DC.

Hopefully I will see Moses in the flesh so to speak Sunday :ph34r:

Moses to score Hatrick against Wigan on the 19th

hattrick against City you mean ;) Can see him destroying Clichy, due to sheer body strength and pace. He did destroy Sagna in a game last season, who imo is a better fullback than Clichy. In fact he destroyed a whole lot of full backs due to his pace and power or gave them a hard time.

hattrick against City you mean ;) Can see him destroying Clichy, due to sheer body strength and pace. He did destroy Sagna in a game last season, who imo is a better fullback than Clichy. In fact he destroyed a whole lot of full backs due to his pace and power or gave them a hard time.

Hopefully against City but against Wigan his former club would be pretty cool (if he signs...)

well lets hope this is true, im tired of all the false reporting, wasn't my prefered choice but he is still a good signing nonetheless. we will finally have after some odd fukin years a true RW. i dont think some people remember that. how can you get all picky and cry about how isnt this and that when we had to have anelka, kalou and rambo at the rw spots!

like i said he is not my favorite choice, but i still know he is capable of great things and not a makeshift which we have to remember is the bigger picture.

I think you are wrong there. We wouldnt use him whatever he did.... and Carlo wanted him ...someone on the board didnt

Chelsea's contract offer was very low compared to what like of kakuta were getting. Borini wanted the better contract.

But club refused it and Carlo was ordered not to use him anymore. Borini himslef said Carlo was not happy about this.

And then he went to Swansea on loan.

Chelsea's contract offer was very low compared to what like of kakuta were getting. Borini wanted the better contract.

But club refused it and Carlo was ordered not to use him anymore. Borini himslef said Carlo was not happy about this.

And then he went to Swansea on loan.

whatever way you look ... we sent him away