BlueLion.
Followers 3

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone, Sorry if I'm being rude, I did not introduce myself, I've been here for a long time but I prefer read you all than sharing my common opinion. But tonight I will share with yo

He's so much more of a threat going forward on the right... Why are we shackling him and ourselves like this? Another Mourinho master stroke. 

I don't know if it's possible for me to disagree more. Azpi's passing this season has been superb; a lot of our build up play is generated through him. Azpi is limited as an attacking RB, but as

Posted Images

YOU'RE NOT CERTAIN IN LIFE[emoji55]

Geeez. Some people just seem to get so touchy whenever someone bring up the future of Mourinho (and even Hazard) at the club...

Thibaut MUST be the priority now.

Yes. Forgot about him! :lol:

• Like 3

Don't even joke about that...

Seen this club go through incredible ups and downs, from the most skint to the richest. Life in top football at the moment for staff has never been more precarious, the whole house of cards is built on TV revenue.

That said, and I hope I am not tempting fate here, but my club at the moment is having an unprecedented period of stability.

• Like 1

Will be a difficult season for him tbh. Ivanovic is playing reat, Luis is better than him as a LB...at the moment, he would sit on the bench for me. Dont want to see him anymore at the LB position, its a pain to see him there.

Will be a difficult season for him tbh. Ivanovic is playing reat, Luis is better than him as a LB...at the moment, he would sit on the bench for me. Dont want to see him anymore at the LB position, its a pain to see him there.

Azpi is a perfect player for us to have because of his versatility. And Ivan started last season just like this and come the end of the season was a defensive liability.... Luis isn't physically ready yet, otherwise he'd have played more than 17 minutes. There's plenty of opportunities for Dave.

I remember a certain Aussie member wanted Maicon over Azpilicueta. He was very adamant about this, citing Azpi as unreliable and Maicon as a proven alternative.