BlueLion.
Followers 3

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone, Sorry if I'm being rude, I did not introduce myself, I've been here for a long time but I prefer read you all than sharing my common opinion. But tonight I will share with yo

He's so much more of a threat going forward on the right... Why are we shackling him and ourselves like this? Another Mourinho master stroke. 

dream team

Posted Images

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10511345/Neil-Warnock-suggests-Cesar-Azpilicueta-bit-LUCKY-trophy-laden-career.html#

'He's very fortunate to be at Chelsea... I don't think he's a great defender': Neil Warnock suggests Blues captain Cesar Azpilicueta is 'a bit LUCKY' to have had his trophy-laden career, after the Club World Cup sealed his clean sweep

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10511345/Neil-Warnock-suggests-Cesar-Azpilicueta-bit-LUCKY-trophy-laden-career.html#

'He's very fortunate to be at Chelsea... I don't think he's a great defender': Neil Warnock suggests Blues captain Cesar Azpilicueta is 'a bit LUCKY' to have had his trophy-laden career, after the Club World Cup sealed his clean sweep

Colin Wanker

13 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

That comment is from a won nothing, never was, absolute cunt

Dave has won more in 10 years than Warnock has in 50. What more is there to say?

• Like 4
On 16/02/2022 at 19:12, Fulham Broadway said:

Dave has won more in 10 years than Warnock has in 50. What more is there to say?

Colin

ZERO topflight trophies, not as a player, not as a manager

Neil Warnock reveals his huge Cardiff City v Swansea City mistake as he  tells Bluebirds fans it's too early to panic - Wales Online

I mean if you compare him to Lahm or Dani Alves, those two are fantastic footballers along with being good defensively. This was always something missing from Azpilicueta’s game, a very old school defender. What he lacks in that department he makes up for it through sheer consistency. 

• 1 month later...

Chelsea player wants to leave club on good terms, won't force exit, club could have to pay for him

https://www.thechelseachronicle.com/transfer-news/report-Chelsea-player-wants-to-leave-club-on-good-terms-wont-force-exit-club-could-have-to-pay-for-him/

Chelsea

Cesar Azpilicueta will reportedly not push to leave Chelsea despite clear interest from Barcelona.

According to Mundo Deportivo, the Spaniard is keen to part ways with the European champions on the best possible terms once his contract does finally expire.

What is happening with Azpiliuceta?

Azpilicueta was approaching the end of the road with the Blues, before the chain of command apparently activated a clause that unilaterally extended his stay for another year.

Before then, he would’ve been able to leave South West London as a free agent.

This almost played into Barca’s hands, as they look to snap up as many players on a free transfer as possible.

They could potentially still sign him this summer, but for a fee rather than for free.

Andreas Christensen seems to be on the verge of joining the La Liga side, as his fading contract has not yet been renewed by Chelsea.

He probably won’t be followed by his current club captain until at least the following campaign.

A true Blue

Whilst Mundo Deportivo claim Azpilicueta views the option of moving to the Camp Nou very favourably, they also state he wants to see out the rest of his time at Stamford Bridge in the correct manner.

Fans wouldn’t expect anything less from the skipper, who has been an extremely loyal servant for a decade.

There isn’t a major honour the defender hasn’t got his hands on yet as a Chelsea player.

His trophy cabinet could easily add a few more items before the term ends.

Thomas Tuchel’s team are still in the Champions League and FA Cup, as well as mathematically maintaining hope of winning the Premier League.

The gap between themselves and Manchester City is only 11 points, with Pep Guardiola’s men having played a game more than the chasing pack.

Although it is probably out of reach this season, winning the league would be the perfect send-off for Azpi.

• 1 month later...

Offers literally nothing up front, a liability at the back.

Please don’t do an Ivanovic and leave early rather than later.

• Like 2

You're done here Azpi.

Been fantastic for us in the past but the future doses not involve you in it.

• Like 1

Incredible in his prime, one of the best value signings in history, and a genuine Chelsea legend. But he has very clearly declines significantly. Offers zero going forward and his world class 1v1 defending ability that made up for his lack of attacking quality is long gone.

Has to go, sadly. If he AND Alonso both go that’ll be yet more areas that a new owner will have to open the check book up for. We went from looking like we’d only need minor surgery to now looking like we’ll need a rebuild with 6-7 new players.

• Like 2

oki, I finally saw the goal

I was outside with my MIL and wifey for the first 15 minutes of the 2nd half and missed ut

fucking clown car play again!

so fucking pissed as we are losing games via mistakes that shitfuck 1st division teams make, NOT THE FUCKING CL and world champions make!!!!

Love him. Should not be in the team for the rest of the season. Should have never started. Conceded to many due to him alone, especially lately. 

Sad because it’s like watching a prolonged funeral every week. He is finished in the PL but Tuchel wants to give him his testimonial every week for some reason. 

Amazing guy and amazing service but need to go to Spain ASAP or even retire at this rate.

On one hand, yes he has heavily declined. On the other, it would mean getting another player to replace him when we already have 2 CBs that need replacing...