Tore Andre Flo

Fulham Broadway

He was excellent for us, from scoring on his debut vs coventry to when he played his last game, he always gave 100%

I remember him mostly for the 2 he got against Blackburn at ewood park in 98/99. What an unbelievable game that was. Yeah I remember the hattrick vs the yids, i posted the vid of that game not long ago. Also the 2 in Istanbul stick in the mind. He was such a great finisher, one of the best ive ever seen at SB.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

He's back! In a coaching capacity -

{google translated from a Norwegian site} :

At Cobham, who is Chelsea's training ground, the 39-year-old to be trained youth for this year's Champions League winner.

After the Sogn Avis know Flo will primarily have gotten a coach commitment that will last for two months.

Stryn No've never hidden the fact that he wished himself a job as a football coach after his career ended. During his time in Sogndal he completed including football federation highest coach education.

" I have experienced and studied many coaches in different countries throughout his career mi. This combined with the training means that I can be well shod to a wooden club in the future, said Flo Sogn Avis when he took the course."

Flo has already acquired in practicing experiences, when he was the last year before he came to Sogndal was practicing on his own football academy in London. An academy that was facilitated young players between six and 14 years, where the focus was directed towards technical skills.

"This I have learned much from, and the trainer is something that interests me. I wish to continue in a role within football even after I put my shoes on the shelf, said Flo told the paper last summer."

Then he put shoes on the shelf for a little over a month ago, was Flo candidate for a role within Sogndal its sports medical apparatus. This was the nothing of, and no stryn chose to move home to the family home in Ascott just outside London.

There came the offer from Chelsea which has now engaged the former storscoraren with a contract as a coach for youth for a period.

Thus there will be a return to former club he played 149 matches and scored 50 goals for the period from 1997 to 2000.

It did not succeed Sogn Avis to make contact with the fresh Chelsea coaches Tuesday.

http://www.sognavis.no/lokal_sport/article6232140.ece

• 9 months later...

Great to have him back in this capacity. He was a massive part of what was one of the greatest nights in Chelsea history and put two away against Barcelona right in front of me. Legend.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xq6a40_chelsea-vs-fc-barcelona-3-1-5-4-2000_sport#.UdPjRD6Y7zU

Remember when we signed him for about £300k too and he had his debut at somewhere like Coventry I think. Managed to score too if I remember correctly, heading the ball back across goal.