Chelsea 2-3 Man City

James

Terminator X isn't overreacting, he just knows what is upcoming.

^ I was a little bit, but that's 'a given' in the heat of the moment.

I've noticed some people have a bit of an agenda against some of the members on here, so those comments were to be expected, from Spike especially.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has a fuckin point that cannot be ignored.

His point there was to pull post count and years on the site as a reason to blindly accept what he says.

I've never made a personal attack on a member on this board and I'd like to keep it that way; so that's all I have to say on the issue. You make of that what you will.

You know nothing about me, as a newb you are in no position to have an opinion on me or how I choose to react in the heat of the moment.

Nor is a forum freshman like spike or caprisun.

Welcome to the age where your love for your club is measured by how much time you spend at a computer screen.

1272069741077.jpg (Well maybe a little, because it was a trophy lost to a club I detest; even though it was to be expected.)

No surprise here, it's easy to look strong against 10 men. Our squad has had a some what fragmented pre-season with players coming from the Olympics, Euros and holidays etc. We've still got Oscar too come who in my opinion could make a huge difference. Torres was typically lively but it paid dividends today which was a positive. Make no mistake we got work to do but I mean City lost to United last season and it meant absolutely nothing coming in to the league.

if we can get the transition from defense to attack right we will be a force as you saw with both goals we did score today.. in the grand scheme its not PL thats next weekend and im still looking forward to this season blue%20scalf.gif keep the blue flag waving!

What are you on about?

Which deluded soul thought we were going to dominate after adding a band of AMs and ignoring the real problem?

Why are you worried now? I'll be honest, I was worried by about July 1, when the transfer window opened.

I was worried before you where you pilic, i am probably the few who can actually claim i was pointing these things out months ago!.

What worries me most is, is that we don't even seem to be up for buying a DM, i can't even recall any links with a DM or a deep player. So don't call me deluded, i'm sure you where also one of the ones who was having a go at me about Mikel too lmao.

I've noticed some people have a bit of an agenda against some of the members on here, so those counter-comments were to be expected, from Spike especially.

There is no agenda here. Simply put, I do not care enough about some users on here to have an agenda. It's probably just their overactive ego tricking thems into believing they are more important than they actually are.

holy shit man, so we havent won in while, its not good but doesnt anyone remeber we brought in 3 new integral player to the team!? and are planin on two more (rw and rb)?

"mikel and lamps are shite"-- ok that may be your opinion, but other than romeu, we have to trust mikel will learn to play in offensive squad instead of backwards passes to ashley cole when we're counterin! thats all we can do unless romeu is trusted or (hate to say it) he gets injured. i think we all agree 100% new dm NEXT trandsfore window (as in summer one).

also, the first half was very key to what i expect us to do vs teams of higher standard.....counter-attack. that all we did first 15min back and forth back and forth. hazard was flying on wings (bar the failed backheel) and fukin non-stop fouls we were destined to go in for goal. and if you fail to see that, im sorry nothing else to say.

i think, RDM should train the guys in unfair circumstances like AVB did. everyone can atest, whenever we were down to 10 men or even 9, we always had chances* not a chance but chances we just couldnt finish. we carried that in ucl with ultra defense. but im talkin about in epl play, we need to be able to stay strong, put 3 in the baack and still have decent chances.

im upset not over result but at the moving pieces, oscar, rw and all likely azpili. thats why im shaky, because i think we have strategy vs top teams (ocunter attack) which is fine but vs lower teams we have to be able to pass fast, in tight spaces, and be creative. and that only happens with a co-hesive squad.

last point: hazard on wings is best place for him, today kinda showed that, mata was nowhere to be found, nobody looked for him or gave him one-twos. i sure get better, just wanted to add that piece.

Welcome to the age where your love for your club is measured by how much time you spend at a computer screen.

You've completely misinterpreted my post.

This forum is the only avenue you have to pass judgment on me, but you haven't been here long enough, and are basing that insult you threw at me on a heat of the moment comment.

We played fine 1st half, though Mikel kept losing the ball each time he got it, it was ridiculous.

This guy has to go, to the bench or out. We need a good DM.

When Iva was sent off we had to put in another defender, but surprise! We don't have a sub right back

(Hutch is too inexperienced, I guess). Bertrand coming on should have been then and not after we were 2 goals down.

We also have a terrible problem in midfield. Lamps and Hazard both are playmakers, seems like they

can't play together. Mikel can't cover up for one of them so certainly for both...

Mata can go play on the wing, but when Oscar arrives this will get worse.

Totally unbalanced squad...

I've noticed some people have a bit of an agenda against some of the members on here, so those comments were to be expected, from Spike especially.

Well obviously, as you should just ignore the fact idiots are gonna support City over one stupid game.

You can't change human stupidity Term, you just have to ignore it and care what only you think. But i don't think you're overreacting against City, they are the true threat and us compared to them it looks scary, they didn't even start with David Silva.

I usually laugh at overreactions but i'm really not laughing now. This is getting serious, we've lost 4 games in a row, despite them not being huge games, nobody wants to lose. Today was the real first game with the starting XI that will probably be used throughout the season against a team like Man City to send out a statement. This game really mattered to me, i love watching us win trophies, this really is a trophy, it counts on the official honours list.

Pissed off. We didn't play great but we looked ok and looked fairly comfortable i thought. Hazard looked good with the ball in the first half and Torres looked sharp but that red card just ruined everything. Why his left foot was so high, only he knows. Stupid, stupid, idiot tackle. The thing that pissed me off most tho was how poor we were with 10 men, i mean we got battered. Yeah the score was 3-2 but that doesn't tell the true story. It should've been 5-1. Our defence has been shit since the first game in pre season.

At least we have an easy start (on paper) to the season. We lost the CS to Man Utd 3-1 in 2010 then whipped Wigan away 6-0 just 2 weeks later winning the first 5 or 6 games. I'm not expecting miracles but we should've been much more professional than we were today. City are a dirty bunch of fuckers tho but it rattled us and we lost control.

Annoying.

Oh fucking shut up, you do this all the time. It's Lampards fault that Mikel loses the ball about fifty times is it?, it's Lampards fault that Mikel doesn't track back?, it's Lampards fault that Mikel isn't even in the right fucking position?, it isn't. Lampard was actually staying back a lot that game so don't be giving all that bollocks.

Lampard is attacking oriented definitely, but he cannot be blamed for Mikel being shit.

I ain't going to fucking shut up for no one, especially not you. I do what all the time? What I'm trying to say is that in the double pivot there is a shared responsibility for defensive work. Lampard, Terry, Luiz, Ivanovic and Cole are all responsible for the goals conceded, yet everything is being put on Mikel. If Mikel was SO bad as you describe in your post how come RDM didn't yank him off?

Mikel didn't lose the ball 50 times either. Must've been watching a different game.

Can't believe people are giving so much stick to Mikel, 75% of the team were poor. It would've been a different game if Ivanovic wasn't sent off.

Whatever though, let's all just make Mikel the scapegoat for the loss right? It's all his fault.

People might see me as a stern Mikel supporter, it's not even that but whatever. I just think it isn't right to basically blame Mikel for the loss. Especially when there were other players who didn't exactly play well either.