Chelsea 2-3 Man City

James

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gives a fuck, we lost 3-2 and battled with 10 men, I have no idea who would be laughing at is. The Community Shield barely counts as a trophey.

Ivanovic went for the ball and got sent off, big deal, Terry kneed Sanchez in the back in at the time our biggest game of the season and he didn't get half the abuse Ivanovic is getting.

If we'd won...been nothing really said..if we had lost that game due to Terry jesus christ...

Exactly we lost 3-2.One goal difference.I thought we were heading for a 6-1 or something embrassing but in the end was hardly that bad.Crap but hey ho we lost to Man U 3-1 in it the time before...and City lost 3-2 in it last year after a lead..they didnt exactly do to badly afterwards

Poor game performance.

Defense seemed to have there balls chopped off when Ivan got sent off, for a pretty stupid challenge, especiall from someone like hismelf. Nice to see Torres score, i think if he is given the chances he will make them count, and nice to see him trying to make runs - but needs to curve around players except for running into them and hoping they would flop over undoubtly. Mikel was annoying to watch, and just doesn't know how to pass forward - at all. Think we might have gotten something out of it if Ivan didn't get sent off, and if Daniel started instead of Ramires - not a big fan of Rambo on the wings.

Well, what to say about that monstrosity of a game?

First of all, I'd just like to apologise that I have been away from here for a while!

Secondly, I'd like to blame Ivanovic for costing us the game! A player who leads others by example, has to go and lunge in with that tackle!

Thirdly, Mikel has to go! I don't like his slow reaction time on the ball. He was clearly the weak point in our midfield.. sadly, City capitalised on that, and they punished us time again.. even when Ivanovic was on the pitch!

Fourthly... this game has clearly proved that we need a right back! I do hope we get that deal in place for Azpilicueta because other than Ferreira, we don't have any recognised right back!

FIFTHLY ... what ever happened to that defensive tactic that worked in Barcelona after going a man down?

1. Welcome back.

2-4. Not arsed right now.

5. Salomon Kalou, Jose fucking Bosingwa and Didier Drogba are gone. They were vital to the bus. You can't replace them with 4 foot tall playmakers.

LOL!, at people saying overreaction?, so this is just a stupid game what means nothing then?.

Yeah so our midfield plays like shite for the 5th time in a row in this new season and there's nothing wrong with it?, observing the players means nothing because it's only friendlies isn't it.

THIS IS GETTING WORRYING, MIKEL AND LAMPARD, PLAY LIKE SHITE.

And our board seems to be doing nothing, we have only been linked with Moses, Cavani and Azpic, THAT IS IT!, WHERE IS THE DM'S?, HAVE WE BEEN LINKED WITH EVEN ONE DM THIS SUMMER?.

i don't get why everyone writing off this potential piece of hardware...cause if we won it everyone would be like first of many and so on nothing is small this season...we are chelsea a club that wins trophies so we should be upset we dont get every one we are battling for

Of course I would LOVE to win the trophy but out of the seven we are fighting for, it has the slightest meaning.

The game at least showed our weak areas and we should learn from it by buying players or changing the system.