Chelsea 2-3 Man City

James

This game gets a lot of views worldwide, so yes.. THE WORLD IS WATCHING.

We've added to City's trophy cabinet, Ivanovic is a bigger cunt than Essien.

How many people watch the champions league final? Currently I'd take our trophy cabinet over theirs

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilarious stuff in this thread, overreact much?

City, at the moment are much more closer to the finished article than our lot and I can't believe some here don't realize that. They were supposed to win this and I for one would have been very surprised if they hadn't. Considering we played with ten men for the whole second half I can't really say I'm that disappointed we lost. Maybe Di Matteo should have done better and changed something at HT rather than go out with the exact same team but still, it was only a glorified friendly match ffs.

Another lost match... Which excuses will you come up with now? It's not pre-season anymore... I'm worried.

Oh just ask the Skipper, he seems to be able to talk himself out of a room with no doors with his fucking excuses he makes every game.

Come on TX, no need for calling the players as you are doing. Ivanovic cost us the game, right. However don't forget he was an integral part of our past success. Some punishment will do it for me. And if the football world is watching, then we will suprise it in Japan.

This game gets a lot of views worldwide, so yes.. THE WORLD IS WATCHING.

We've added to City's trophy cabinet, Ivanovic is a bigger cunt than Essien.

Who gives a fuck, we lost 3-2 and battled with 10 men, I have no idea who would be laughing at is. The Community Shield barely counts as a trophey.

Ivanovic went for the ball and got sent off, big deal, Terry kneed Sanchez in the back in at the time our biggest game of the season and he didn't get half the abuse Ivanovic is getting.

The fucking ref cost us the game, simple as that.

Hazard and Mata's linkup plays were pure joy to watch.

Torres was very sharp and his confidence level was much higher than last season.

All in all, I'm happy with the performance, let Citeh cheated to win that useless plate, we aim for something big.

Torres and Bertrand were the only bright points of this match. Our defence is just :fainthv9: ...

Hazard didn't show anything that's worth 32M... Really strange considering he is such a big talent.

the reaction from some fans is fucking hilarious.

we lost a friendly and suddenly it's the end of the world.

I'ts not a friendly... It's a Supercup match where you can win a trophy. How's this friendly? It also sets your mentality for season. Now we will go into season with one competition lost.

Well, what to say about that monstrosity of a game?

First of all, I'd just like to apologise that I have been away from here for a while!

Secondly, I'd like to blame Ivanovic for costing us the game! A player who leads others by example, has to go and lunge in with that tackle! 

Thirdly, Mikel has to go! I don't like his slow reaction time on the ball. He was clearly the weak point in our midfield.. sadly, City capitalised on that, and they punished us time again.. even when Ivanovic was on the pitch!

Fourthly... this game has clearly proved that we need a right back! I do hope we get that deal in place for Azpilicueta because other than Ferreira, we don't have any recognised right back!

FIFTHLY ... what ever happened to that defensive tactic that worked in Barcelona after going a man down?