Hello chelsea fans nationwide:)

Escentially it is a full time job on top of a full time job. I do go a bit overboard with it and as a club we do alot of things that most of the other clubs do not do, so I reakon you could cut it down to 20 if you wanted to. To give you an idea of what we do extra, here are a few examples: we've been on Chelsea TV 3 times this season which takes time to organise. We do legends nights, we do golf days, I do articles for the website when people ask me questions that they want explaining like how financial fair play works.

The easiest bit of it by a mile is booking tickets which you would think is the hard part. One massive bit of advice to you if you was to do it, make you you get everyone to pay for tickets upfront!!!!!

Some clubs ask members to pay in say £100 at the start of the season and then each member will have like a bank balance almost that the club will use to buy tickets when requested and members top it up when they need to. I personally don't do it like that because its alot of work with 100+ people and it sounds like a recipe for arguements so I give people 1 weeks notice to get the money to me, if they don't, they don't get a ticket!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah with the whole ticket issue that's what I'd do make sure very member knows they have to pay in full a certain day before the game of ticket release so it then gives me time and the money to clear to be able to pay for the tickets in full:) as for the rest of it I do like the idead of what your doing but unfortunately do not have the time:( so at the moment a basic membership would be what I was thinking with. The offer of transport to and from stamford bridge and selected away games aswell as access to tickets ! But that would be just for now in time who knows:)....

Again, we do transport, but only for selected games, like 10-12 a season. Would love to do every game but its not practicle unless you have 40-50 season ticket holders. Even then you find alot of them are set in their ways even if what you are offering is better, cheaper, quicker or all of them! You need to do research into drivers hours and rules for football fans travelling to matches in a large group. It's very dull but you need to know it.

Oh yeah wouldn't be doing transport for every game just selected games :) as for the transport my dad is manager for one of the biggest coach hirers in wales so hopefully he can get me some sort of deal.. Hopefully but in time we'll see how it goes first things first need to get out there and scout these fans and see if they'd be interested in joining a south wales supporters club!