Gaming Headsets

Steve

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a basic XBOX mic as I am far too good to use turtle beaches, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah not, I'm so shit at COD I could probably use them and there would be no major difference. Still fuck paying like 100 quid for a headset named after turtles and beaches. Fuck the turtles!

Turtle Beach PX21

What do you think of them mate?

i brought the X32's but took them back and found a guy on ebay in my area selling the PX5's for really cheap and I cannot believe the difference in quality. You can hear everything with them. Unreal!!

I have the cheaper turtle beach ones, the P11's, they have big cup ears, and personally i love them, though i have never had a 160 dollar set so couldn't give you any comparison as to how much better they are... Mine give me great sound, and you can individually adjust game sound and talk sound, meaning its easier to get the level right if you want to make sure you hear your mates over the game and vice versa, etc...

This is the review i saw before buying them, may not be of help to you but here it is:

The px5's are more expensive so should obviously be better but it's a sort of comparison, and if their price represents thier quality then they should be amazing...

Hope this helps... :)